JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The Path of Sorrow-1
6/6/2019 11:27:14 AM
Nice. Only 2 things that I'm feeling a little nitpicky about and it's really nothing. 1) thumbing the trigger. Not sure how that works and should be thinking gun safety first dont touch the trigger till you're ready to shoot. And 2) I wouldnt really say it was murder of uldren. Maybe more of a mercy kill in my opinion. But yeah I can see it as murder still. Idk. Like I said not really anything just a quick thought
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• As far as thumbing the trigger, I understand the whole safety thing but remember he has forgotten the fear of death due to immortality. Also, I would consider it a murder because of the whole falling to darkness vibe Forsaken had and also because Uldren didn't seem to want to die. He may have been resigned, but not suicidal or mortally wounded by the space butthole.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon