JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/5/2019 4:06:40 PM
feels cluttered and slow.. geared to pc it may be great but, to many things geared to pc and the game moves away from console fun. look at how many teams have beat the new raid.. all on pc.. thats not a coincidence.. game is for user friendly on pc than console where we are encumbered with slow load screens etc.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It's actually slower on PC as well. We don't even have a keybind to open it at any time.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• That’s why I am moving to pc.

Posting in language:

• after thousands of hours in game.. I just can't make the move to a pc.. leave the clan and the items.. reinvest all over.. nope.. can't do it.. now.. if cross save is a thing.. then maybe.. maybe I will make the move.

Posting in language:

• It's not that big of a deal, I did vanilla, osiris and forsaken and made a start on black armory just playing casually for a week

Posting in language:

• There are rumors that cross save is coming with the September expansion.

Posting in language:

• yes, I know.. and with that.. I could consider pc. although it would still mean leaving behind the clan mates I play with.. which after 5 years would be tough.

Posting in language:

• That's the fault of the consoles hardware. People with 2000 hardware on PC will have a better experience than those on 400 consoles. They pay premium for it. t.PS4 player since HoW

Posting in language:

• the console has limitation that the developer doesn't respect and chooses to continue to code the game as they are. YEs pc will be faster and more capable.. console not so much.. developer needs to work within that or face the backlash as they are for many of the decisions they are making where pc is far superior.

Posting in language:

• Yes, 2000 dollar hardware will always be better than 400 hardware. In that limitation, they also have to deliver cutting edge graphics and consistent framing. It is not easy. They have to make priorities. Leaked footage of the next PlayStation showed loadtimes in the triple-A Marvel's Spiderman game to be cut down by about 90%. So, hope for the future my man

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon