JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Fixxxer: 6/5/2019 8:11:25 AM
Why the -blam!- didn't they just move the pursuits page to the menu like we had in D1? Why are simple things so hard for these idiots to do?
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• That's the exact word: idiots! They had this perfect after Taken King but no, someone had to try reinventing the wheel just to -blam!- everything up and make this piss poor change. It's unbelievable the amount of ignorance that goes over that studio.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Lol. The end of Destiny 1 also let you track FIVE things at a time. Not THREE.

Posting in language:

• Agree

Posting in language:

• True just make another tab just east of clans

Posting in language:

• Cuz they're idiots?

Posting in language:

• Ikr. They can't even do a proper introductory reward to a new activity. Give them a first time unique and new reward from the Menagerie in order to entice them to do more? PSSHH, GIVE THEM THEIR HUNDRETH TRACKLESS WASTE. -blam!-ing brilliant. Reason why I -blam!-ing hated Reckoning and never did it more than a couple times, same reason I'll probably never do Menagerie. Why the shit would I waste my time on something and never see a new reward? The thing takes too damn long for it to just give me a garbo Forsaken purple at the end. Screw that noise, man.

Posting in language:

• Menagerie is really fun actually and orpheous rig works like pre nerf in that activity. its the reason they nerfed it otherwise you would be shooting it twice a second in menagerie. its dropping higher light items at ten light levels above also fyi

Posting in language:

• Edited by R34dyPlayerOne: 6/5/2019 5:10:16 PM
    This. I was excited about a new activity BUT need to do all the usual to get to higher light and then a shitty reward lmao. I don't understand why did they change the whole D1 way of progress. Wanna run strikes? Do that! I could grind D1 strikes for hours...Had a chance at a strike specific weapon each time with a random roll..plus i dont like D2 strikes all that much..they thought walking and jumping puzzles would be fun for the 999th time..guess what?they're not! We want to SHOOT STUFF and GET SOMETHING GOOD in the end! IS IT THAT DIFFICULT? IMO best strike ever was Omnigul, the OG. Walk for 30 sec, SHOOT, walk, SHOOT, walk, SHOOT and HAVE A CHANCE of a god roll in the end. Nailed it. sorry for ranting bro

Posting in language:

• Nah, I feel ya, mate. Especially when even the strike exclusives are meh, and nightfall restricted for whatever reason. I miss when they weren't asset flips ajd had armour on top of it. My favourite strike was Darkblade just cuz it was kind of neat to be in pitch blackness, and I always wanted the gauntlets from the Shield Brothers strike. I have absolutely no desire to run nightfalls for the the exclusives in D2. I don't see the point when they all basically look the same as regualr nonsense.

Posting in language:

• Gotta update your chalice, my man

Posting in language:

• The first reward should be engaging nevertheless.

Posting in language:

• I agree, but while getting a Reverie Dawn mark was a bummer, the activity was fun enough to get me interested. The old gear also clearly communicated that I needed to upgrade the chalice, so I casually completed the weekly Warren 99 bounties while grinding out the pinnacle weapons.

Posting in language:

• Doesn't change the initial point about that first reward. And then with that being more of the same nonsense, they've made it feel meaningless, even if it isn't, especially when I need to grind out 6000 goddamn imperials doing even more mundane and generic tasks just to get the chance of getting the new handcannon. At a basic level, they've made the prospect something I dread more so than look forward to.

Posting in language:

• you want unique rewards you gotta grind. menagerie is super easy the first time. to get a SUPER reward for that would be idiotic

Posting in language:

• Alright man just take it slow... play a little at a time... what's the rush? I picked up power and efficency level 2. I plan to pop the emperor buff for more imperials while I'm grinding out my pinnacles tomorrow. That way I'll unlock all 3 slots over time

Posting in language:

• I have other things I want to do with my life than slave over this game for Forsaken purples I've gotten a million times. If it's anything like Reckoning, it's just a waste of my time. Wouldn't be quite as much a problem since this was always only ever a time waster, but unless it says somewhere getting the three slots actually guarantees or has a high chance of getting the new stuff, it actually is just a waste of my time, y'know? I'm not too restrained for time, but I want to feel like what time I put into it makes sense, because the asset and concept flips in the Menagerie, and the mundane tasks required to get imperials, certainly start to take the fun out of it, and what's the point if the rewards are moot on top of it all? My biggest issue currently is just that first reward. Just left a sour note in my mouth rather than entice me to do more. It's not even an old concept to do a new reward for that initial completioncfor the sake of grabbing a player's attention. It says, "ooh, look at this shiny thing. You can get more of this if you keep going!". Instead, it shoves a Trackless Waste in your lap and everything after that until you likely get the full three slots is more Forsaken garbo. It's a matter of poor design in regards to how it approaches players on a psychological level. I don't do new content to get old rewards, and I doubt much of anybody else do. It's the same activities for the same rewards, only just ever so slightly different. That's a bit of an issue.

Posting in language:

• menagerie is way WAY WAAAAAAAAY more fun than reckoning. its like doing part of a raid. its FIFTY times more fun than prison of elders for the old schoolers

Posting in language:

• They said that the Beloved sniper can be guarenteed by using 3 specific runes. It's not unreasonable to believe that would apply for the handcannon as well. Here's my advice. Wendigo, Hush, and Revoker are new weapons. Try slowly amassing imperials and unlocking slots while you obtain those. They're definitely not Forsaken purples. If you get them or however many of them you want, check to see if more rune combos have been found. If they are, do the ones you want. If they're not, go play something else or do something else. This is a game that can work around you if you try. I usually balance my destiny time with some online matches of Mortal Kombat or jump on my Switch for something chill.

Posting in language:

• you beat me to it i was going to same thing

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon