JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
5/30/2019 9:55:10 PM

So the Balder's Gate 3 might be becoming a thing.

https://gamerant.com/baldurs-gate-3-larian/ So the short version is that I guess they guys behind Divinity: Original Sin 2 are teasing some news on Balder's Gate 3. Anyways, I'm intrigued to see what news might be around the corner.
English
#Gaming #Offtopic

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I’ll admit, I’m kind of excited. But for me to be really excited, there’ll need to be a portal 3 announcement.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I would be totally psyched for a BG3. But I wouldn't jump blindly just yet, the second one will be a hard act to follow.

Posting in language:

• Never played the original Baldurs Gates but I loved Divinity Original Sin 2. So I’ll definitely be interested in playing this.

Posting in language:

• Divinity original sins 2 is hard as hell. Can i play the game with 1 character or is a party a must?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by Warlock Holmes: 5/31/2019 2:35:44 AM
      [b][i][u]YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/u][/i][/b] [quote] Take heart fellow adventurers, for you have curried the favor of Boo, the only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm! [/quote] Wait. Tell me more details. [b][u][i]NOW![/i][/u][/b] or else [quote] Face ME! FACE THE NEW LORD OF MURDER![/quote] But you informed me of the third coming. So I shall reward you. Ever get angry, come to me [spoiler][quote] I can teach you how to use your wrath. You can control the taint, direct it, summon it at will. You can become the Slayer at will and become the weapon of murder that you were meant to be! So think of me. Think of how I destroyed your precious Gorion, how I plundered the lives of your Candlekeep. Summon your rage, stir the depths of your black heart! Summon wrath. Summon wrath and become it, for if you cannot, then you are not worthy of Bhaal's blood. It should have been I. It should have been I! ATTACK ME, WORM, IF YOU DARE!!![/quote] -Serevok[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Inb4 Epic Games.

Posting in language:

• No way.

Posting in language:

• You [b][i][u]MUST[/u][/i][/b] gather your party before venturing forth.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Warlock Holmes: 5/31/2019 2:41:56 AM
        [spoiler][quote] The Lord of Murder shall perish. But in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sown from their passage. So sayeth the wise Alaundo.[/quote][/spoiler]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • GO FOR THE EYES BOO, GO FOR THE EYES!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Warlock Holmes: 5/31/2019 2:41:07 AM
          [spoiler][quote] I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools [/quote] -Jon Irenicus [/spoiler]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • I am bumping this post! With baldurs Gate quotes in every spoiler!!!! [spoiler][quote] Gorion: Let's hurry child! The night can only get worse so we must find shelter soon. Don't worry, I will explain everything as soon as there is time. Wait! There is something wrong. We are in an ambush. Prepare yourself! Sarevok: You're perceptive for an old man. You know why I'm here. Hand over your ward and no one will be hurt. If you resist it shall be a waste of your life. Gorion: You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt. Sarevok: I'm sorry that you feel that way old man. Gorion: Run, child, get out of here! [/quote][/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Neat!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon