JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/29/2019 12:15:03 PM
💡Idea for you. Join an active clan. Clan members are more likely to help you and run Raids with you. 🇺🇲 Lt. Elhew's Marines has a few open spots. Put Lt. Elhew's Marines into your clan search. Next join. 🍻
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• clans are no help, they always have a inner circle that play together and the rest is left to play alone, the game needs simple matchmaking so people can play and practice

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Lt-Elhew-_USMC: 5/29/2019 3:45:15 PM
    🎮 Not true of all clans! Some clans are just run in a piss poor manor. I run a very active outfit. I encourage members to help each other. Clicks are highly discouraged! I as the clan leader don't put up with that. I and my Admins are there to help and lead the troops. 😁 Every member is told to friend request their fellow Marine and to join on and invite to fireteams. They are encouraged to mix things up and game with a member that they have not done so with yet. I as the Commanding Officer bounce around gaming with all my members and make sure new ones are introduced around. I also make sure that everyone speaks English and uses their mic's. 🧐 Chickie unhelpful clans are the fault of a LAZY uninterested and selfish clan leader! 🕯If bad clans and most importantly bad leaders were held accountable by their membership quiting on them and letting them know why they quit then maybe the clan system would greatly improve. 😠 No clan members should be made to feel unimportant and worse left out in the cold. 🥶 That is 100% Bull 💩! 😎Being able to hang with good people and laugh and just have a good time gaming is what it's all about. 🧐 As a Clan Leader I make sure our ranks are filled with active gamers only. Deal with any problems quickly and crush drama! I make our outfit is an enjoyable outfit that gamers can't wait to log onto and kick back and have fun with win or lose. 🙂🍻

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon