JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Pulse Rifle TIER List [pvp]
Edited by gabezilla101: 5/29/2019 11:58:06 AM
Terrible tier system and if you’re going to rate pulses you might want to include sights, scopes and preferred master work in the review. Obviously he also needs help understanding what’s considered a god roll versus the curated roll. As an example Blast Furnace has 2 top tier god rolls. 1) PVE roll kill clip, feeding frenzy, steady rounds, Rasmussen sight and stability master work. 2) PVP roll rampage, zen moment, steady rounds, Rasmussen sight, stability master work. He instead mentions the garbage curated roll as the god roll. It isn’t close to the other 2 and doesn’t belong in the conversation. I have all 3 rolls mentioned and have field tested them. Another example would be putting Swift Ride into the garbage slot. With a proper roll it’s a fantastic energy pulse. It’s basically an energy version of Bygones. Thanks for posting though.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yo man, thanks a lot for this feedback and yes, you are correct i got mixed up curated and god rolls.. Do you mind explaining whats a curated roll so that I wouldn't make same mistake in the next list because some people are curious to see more of this kind of videos. I agree with Swift ride.. Also I included some weapons that are impossible to get like Relentless.. so I need to be more consisted about that too; aka mentioning only the weapons that are available o acquire imo. Do you think putting full list of ALL available to obtain weapons is a good idea? And i know that tier list system is not as consistent but I do have preference on how the weapons look as well. Would you have any other feedback towards me? that i could apply in the future Thanks, Brill

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Curated roll is a master worked weapon that drops with specific rolls every time. In the case of Blast Furnace it’s headseeker, outlaw, tactical mag, Meyrin rdl sight with handling master work. It’s ok but what makes a Blast Furnace full nasty is having steady rounds and stability master work. Feeding frenzy is better than outlaw because it perks off of any kill, where outlaw needs a precision kill for the fast reload. Kill clip or Rampage are vastly better perks than headseeker.

Posting in language:

• Thank you very much <3 Hope you have a great week and start of the new season :)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon