JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/27/2019 1:50:08 AM
Yep. The Elitist PVE community is one of the most toxic in gaming.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• it is only fueled from bungie adding the world first races in this game!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Yep. The Elitist PVP community is one of the most toxic in gaming.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yep. The Elitist PVE community is one of the most toxic in gaming.[/quote] Don’t forget the elitist PVP as well. Goddamn salt mine there lol

Posting in language:

• Edited by Salty Bulldog: 5/29/2019 2:15:17 AM
    Cool story. Not what the OPs post is about. Good job getting triggered though.

Posting in language:

• ...wha?

Posting in language:

• LoL you misspelled pvp

Posting in language:

• As someone who’s seen both at pretty toxic levels, I think Destiny’s PvE community overall has a lotta toxicity around it. Granted, I’ve played more PvE than PvP especially nowadays, so maybe it’s because I spend more time around them. But the toxic PvE players seem to have a lot more of a “let me get this MY way”. Let it be they have to do it with all 700+ must have outbreak catalyst and 25 completions, or that they feel that few 25% or 30% of the exotic quests that require PvP revolve around them, simply because they feel entitled to it. I’ve seen plenty more PvE players with good attitudes than not, in game (PvP brings out the worst of PvE players in these forums tho). The community around it usually has stricter time constraints and are (generally) pretty understanding.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon