JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
5/20/2019 1:27:22 AM

PS4 may have the best 2D Castlevania archive to date?

First off, no hate. I own multiple consoles. Love my Halo collections and all my 10 Xbox consoles. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but PS4 might just have the best legit Castlevania collection to date. Even beating Nintendo's Virtual Console. PS4 has: [b]Castlevania Anniversary Collection:[/b] - Castlevania (nes) - Castlevania II Simon's Quest (nes) - Castlevania III Dracula's Curse (nes) - Super Castlevania IV (snes) - The Castlevania Adventure (gb) - Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge (gb) - Castlevania Bloodlines (sg) - Kid Dracula (famicom) [b]Haunted Castle:[/b] - (A remake of the first game for arcades.) [b]Castlevania Requiem:[/b] - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (pc engine) - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (ps1) [b]Note:[/b] I think Xbox has 2 of the above games, but Requiem is a PS4 exclusive. I've also excluded anything released after SOTN, because that's when 2D Castlevania died for consoles. (Not counting the handheld mobile IGAvanias that came after.) So there you have it. If you are a Castlevania fan who wants a good legit collection all on one platform, get a PS4 and purchase the above 3 titles. [spoiler]*sips wine* *tosses empty wine glass*[/spoiler]
English
#Gaming #Offtopic

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon