JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by JoeluxX: 5/24/2019 6:55:44 PM

Special Router cheats, a real problem.

Everytime I enter the game, I get to know more people that earned their Luna's, their Mountaintop or even their Not Forgotten just "cheating" the game with special Routers that can reduce your matchmaking radio significantly, so they just have to find 8 people of the same country that live near them, 2 of the group with special Routers, and they will be paired together constantly, so they can just win every game without doing anything, and when one 4-stack reach 5500 glory points, it's time for the other 4-stack to win all matches for free and reach 5500. Without doing ANYTHING. And the thing is that Bungie doesn't do anything to solve this, maybe he can't do anything to solve this. But Destiny's matchmaking is just horrible. That's probably the most unfair thing I've ever seen in this game. While people like me and like thousands and thousands of players have to reach glory ranks with effort and doing good games, these pay-to-winners just need to buy expensive Routers, find some people and start getting free crucible weapons. How ridiculous... What do you guys think about this situation? I suppose I'm not the only one that complains about that situation. I have my Luna's, my recluse etc... But still, I think it's really unfair for the players.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon