JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Nerfing Luna's Howl Thoughts D2
5/24/2019 3:43:32 AM
It should be the nicest shooting 150. Its a precision frame 150, the only one like it besides NF. Lets wait to see how it shoots before asking for a buff? Its supposed to be a three shot kill still, 3 to the head or 2 to the head and one to the body.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I don't mind 150 hand cannons cause I fell in love with the Jack Queen King. The only thing is the range sucks because every time I'm just a little far away from a NF user, they snipe me before I even down their shields. I definitely don't want NF to be nerfed but at least a small buff to the range of Luna. Although, You are right, we should wait to see how it feels first before we ask for a buff. Just didn't want everyone to be all pissy about it thinking their losing everything with Luna. As long as it keeps it's 3-shot kill capabilities, it'll always be in my secondary slot. Unless I want to use Jack Queen King once more.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon