JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:
Edited by blade329: 5/24/2019 5:37:33 AM
LOL. Yeah, this guys states that "gun play and movement are core strengths" of the game. Movement?????? Yeah, I've always wanted a game where my character feels like they are wearing cement shoes. I can't even look to my left quickly, I have to run in a half circle. Titanfall 2 BLOWS this game out of the water in this area. Gun play IS good, but so is every other shooter on the market. It's not light years ahead of any major shooter. Fan boys, like this guy, just don't want to accept that most people come here for the loot and space magic.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’ve got a mountain of complaints about this game and I don’t care one way or th next about Bungie or any studio: I’m not a fanboy. But gunplay... dude come on. It’s universally regarded as by far the best shooting mechanics of any game on the market at this point. I’ll agree about movement, maps, matchmaking, nerfs, grind, [insert complaint here], but gunplay is beyond strong.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by blade329: 5/24/2019 5:36:40 AM
    [quote]It’s universally regarded as by far the best shooting mechanics of any game on the market at this point.[/quote] If you say so. I've played more shooters than I can count, dating back Doom and Castle Wolfenstein (1992). If I thought its gun play was its best feature, I might never have bought Destiny 1 in the first place. I can get good gun play anywhere.

Posting in language:

• Didn’t say other gunplay was bad (although there are plenty examples of that) but my limited opinion isn’t why I made the statement. Go ahead and read the countless professional reviews on either D1 and D2 and whether the review of the game as a whole was glowing or appalling, they all say the same thing re: gunplay, which is that it is the best of the best.

Posting in language:

• What exactly do they mean when they say gunplay?

Posting in language:

• I play on xbox with max sensitivity...it still feels slow lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon