JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Stillnyte: 5/23/2019 1:16:56 AM

Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:

From someone who actually understands why the nerfs are needed.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by mj-starlight: 5/23/2019 6:44:15 AM
    There are different game styles and rolls. The red war Zavala a Titan goes upfront and almost gets killed if not for Hawthorne sniping. I like to feel powerful and that is why I do all that tedious grinding. What you say would be engaging and fun is not for me. We should have a choice as to how we want to play. Iron Burden was great. It gave a choice. T3 even with chaining supers is not simple, requires lots of coordination and people who know how to use them. But hey, people want to go without supers, that could be a choice for hard cores you can get a nice reward for that. Nerfing is insulting to our efforts, instead Bungie should provide with challenges that require different strategies and weapons. Grinding for hours to level up and for weapons, and after that redoing an activity which was really hard and now feeling powerful in it that makes worth all that effort till next content comes. But this nerfing is replacing a lack of effort and creativity on the part of Bungie of providing real new challenges.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon