JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Here the reasoning behind the nerfs:
5/23/2019 6:28:23 AM
Ok, here's the reason and only reason these nerfs have been introduced. PC. Using mouse and keyboard hitting crits with snipers or linear fusion rifles is infinitely easier than on consol. They cant just nerf weapons on pc so everyone takes the hit. It can't have escaped anyones notice that there are so many youtube videos of people soloing some of D2 most difficult quests. Pretty much all of them using pc. Bungie see this as a failure. Outbreak perfected heroic should never be achievable to solo less than a week of release. They ignore the cheesing that goes on in these videos. They ignore that most of these videos are by the guys who do nothing else in their lives but play video games. So because they can do it Bungie alter the game to make it more challengibg for them... totally ignoring every other player who arent that good with sleeper. They are about to release their new dlc with a new raid and you can bet your bullet that some of these encounters would be a breeze for the streamers with Skull of Dire Akamhara or Orphius Rigs. Whisper would melt through some of the bosses. Hence everything gets nerfed to make "worlds first" a little more difficult. People need to see that Bungie literally only cater to their streamer buddies and the rest of us can do one. Either accept that or move along. DMG literally told you all that they couldnt care less how upset you all are about the nerfs. Bungie have made NO comment about the thousands of complaints. They. Do. Not. Care.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by ClothingOptionaI: 5/23/2019 5:47:12 PM
    Not everyone on PC uses kb&m, not to mention there's no aim assist with it. Additionally, not everyone who uses kb&m is good with it.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Obviously. No one suggested that as soon as you load D2 on a PC you automatically become god like at the game. However it is common knowledge that the game is far more controllable on PC with a keyboard and mouse. Unless anyone can point me to Esoterick, Gladd etc youtube clip of them soloing Outbreak Perfected heroic with the solar puzzle completed flawlessly on a console quicker and easier than they do on PC? I've got the game for PC . I just never bothered playing it so i dont know how easy it actually is, but i need to be a hermit to not realise that the game is easier to control on PC than colsole. Again, no one is blaming pc players. I'm just saying all these streamers who solo D2 hardest content so easily do so exclusively on PC within a week of release. That [i]has[/i] to be embarrassing for the studio. Hence they are doing everything they can to make the newer content that much more difficult and screw the rest of their player base. Thats my perspective. Take it of leave it.

Posting in language:

• You're a moron.

Posting in language:

• Well, I didn't expect you to prove your points so throughly and eloquently. Well done you.

Posting in language:

• Did you really just blame pc for the nerfs? I have no words...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Chucky: 5/23/2019 10:30:36 AM
    PC is not the reason. They stated the reasons and they are blindingly obvious. I could of told you all these things will be getting nerfed before they told us. Also it's not hard to hit Crits on console at all, easier on PC, yes still easy on console? Also yes

Posting in language:

• Sleeper on Kalli would like a word

Posting in language:

• Yeah keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

Posting in language:

• Is that supposed to be an insult ?

Posting in language:

• Nope. It's me dismissing a troll. x

Posting in language:

• Seems like you are the troll to me

Posting in language:

• Sure babe. You looked at Shards of Galanor and thought, "yeah, this is [i]still[/i] OP". You saw that lunafaction boots and rally barricade took bullets from your ammunition and thought wouldnt it be great if Whisper did this (as long as you hit crits with every bullet) instead of the exotic perk of returning my ammo. You were so over the awesomness of the riquochet effects of sleeper. You're not at all fussed about Jotunn in pvp. Not slightly bothered about chaperones range. No, you were calling for Ursa Furiosa to get nerfed. But no, you're not trolling are you babe? Anyways, i think I've given you more attention than you deserve, so toodle pip hen. x

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the confirmation, I have autism it's a little hard to tell sometimes

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon