JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/22/2019 3:04:42 PM
Anyone paying attention to the fact that they are nerfing these weapons before the new content drops?? Hmmm...🤔🤔 I wonder...... It's because they know these nerfs will help with the "content drip" process they always seem to favor. Once the new raid drops on day one, they don't want it to be blown through. Bungie has taught me a lot about being suckered. I'm grateful for that. I won't purchase another thing in advance again until it's been reviewed thoroughly. My opinion only. Don't need the negative comments like "you don't have to play this game", and blah blah. I'm speaking on behalf of a GAME, not anyone in particular. So please have that same respect.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'm with you on this one, bungie already got my money with the pass so I can't help that. but I can control my money going forward and I'm not spending anymore on this game. my metaphor for this game is you buy a Lamborghini, get to enjoy driving it for 5 months, then bungie tells you it's too fast for you then gives you a geo metro and says it's just as good as the lambo.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'm just as curious to see if they are adding more D1 exotics with Season of Opulence, instead of creating new content because it's too "hard". And then if and when D3 drops, we lose these items all over again. Rinse and repeat. This dance has gotten so old. Tired of grinding for things we are either gonna lose or will be nerfed to s'mores.

Posting in language:

• The community ask for them daily so dont blame bungie for not releasing new exotics. Every day I see a post about bring this or that back from d1

Posting in language:

• yup, when that outbreak nerf comes I think that will be the last straw for alot of people. there will be more d1 exotics coming forward, I feel the whisper nerf was to try to pave the way for icebreaker. we'll see.....

Posting in language:

• The nerfs point to the fact that any new content will not be that good. If they have to break the old toys so we play with the new toys, shows they are not that confident in the new toys

Posting in language:

• But they have done this with every dlc until osiris every thing was always left behind did crota equip move into house of wolves nope sure didn't or when ttk came out and left all y1 at 170 light and useless or when roi came out and left all that gear from ttk in my vault oh and elemental primaries those were great in d1 y1 then pulled in y2 and brought back in year 3 and left in our dusted vaults for d2

Posting in language:

• This is such a true statement when it comes to Bungie, in general.

Posting in language:

• The nerfs essentially point out any new bosses will be stationary targets like always. Also the 6 man activity will be yet another variation on a horde mode.

Posting in language:

• All these nerfs tell me is less worry about enemy variation, and mechanics. We’re going back to the ground shooter strats, basic gunplay.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon