JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/22/2019 12:17:06 PM
And nerf legendary so only prime and exotic drop. Cause below level legendary are just as useless
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Not really. Thats the whole point of random rolls

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• My rebuke to that. Why would i waste resource on a possibly better role of a weapon if it going to cost me core plus a weapon at my level to bring it to par with the current role i have. Using on patrol any weapon can feel better but using in an end game activity like reckoning. A weapon below power will never preform the same as a weapon on power. Thus i would need to waste resource to give an even playing field to test. So legendary dropping below power are effectively the same level of pointless as rares.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Bruno87017: 5/22/2019 2:55:11 PM
    Huh? Cause if your roll is better, its worth it to upgrade and doesnt cost infusion cores lmao. Tf are you talkin about man.

Posting in language:

• Once you hit max light you should only be getting purple drops for roll-farming.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon