JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/21/2019 5:03:21 PM
Hi andrew. Thanks for reporting your issue to us. Have you done anything else besides updating your drivers? You may want to perform a [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46501]scan and repair[/url] in the Battle.net app to see if that may help with your issue. If that doesn't work, delete the following local cache/settings directories found in Windows Explorer: [quote][b]%APPDATA%\Bungie\DestinyPC[/b] [i]*WARNING* Deleting these will cause you to lose persisted settings, such as logged in users, keybinds and graphics settings in Destiny 2.[/i][/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Nothing of your shit works,here are 100te of people i read every day about the frezzes and you came with your have you try off and on shit since day 1. The thing is,the most people with this crashes move to the next game because you do nothing. I love your game but this frezzes only on d2 suck balls. I have even buy d2 for my Xbox One to avoid the Crash,but this 30 fps thing makes it unplayable for me. So back to the Random Chrash party on PC......

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon