JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Massive FPS Drops and Stutters
5/21/2019 4:24:51 PM
Tex
Tex

Interesting, my FPS normally plays in the crucible and normal areas around 70-80 with a cap around the 90’s. When I enter more taxing areas it drops to around the low 60’s. I mostly play on the lowest settings minus a couple of important ones. I have a Radeon 4 gb video card with 16gb of ram and a good Intel core I7 processor. The only time I’ve encountered heavy stuttering and frame rate drop is when I try to stream on my pc, and watch it on my 2nd monitor while playing.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Oh my fps runs fine when I cap my hz at 60hz for the most part, ocasional frame drops. But when I change it to 75hz, shit goes crazy, dropping into the low 40s at points for some reason?!!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

Lol it shouldn't do that. Doesn't makes any sense

Posting in language:

• Edited by Golden: 5/24/2019 6:03:07 PM
    That’s what I’m saying!!! Why is it that when I run 60hz everything is mostly normal. But When I use 75hz my Destiny goes crazy?!! Even with 90FoV, 75 Render Scale and everything set to low or off?!!! And this only happens in Destiny for some reason? I’m running a solid 75fps on Warframe. Solid 75 on Overwatch. Solid 70-75fps in SCPSL which is understandable since it’s a super heavy game

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon