JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/20/2019 6:42:35 PM

Trying the exotics next season

I am sure that alot of people can agree the backlash is coming mostly from the wishper nerf, and alittle bit from orpheus , galinor, and ursa. I want to talk about trying the whisper and seeing the impact that this nerf has then giving suggestions on the balance of the gun. I definitely think it will still be used in groups that dont wanna wear lunafactions, and be stuck behind 1 rally barricade. I still think they will need to add something new to the white nail perk to make it feel exotic though. Now for the super exotics. Orpheus and skull, if im reading this right about the diminishing returns, this would mean the first time we use it we get the same super back as we do now. Then the more we use it the less we get back right? I think this is fine as in reckoning for example on the bridge encounter there will be enough orbs generated to refill the rest off your super. Ace i can finally understand cause they dont wanna nerf titans more than they already have. Plus we do get the 6th shot back. Sleeper, making the boss nerf universal fine, I wasnt going for bouncing shots anyway. Lord of Wolves, sounds like it will still be useful and easier to control, cool. Any that I missed bring them up I'd like to discuss those aswell.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon