JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/18/2019 5:46:35 PM

We Got Bungie’d Again

The title says it all.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I have not bought anything from Bungie since pre-ordering the $89.99 edition of Destiny 2. I played a fair bit of year 2 that I wasn't locked out of, guess I got my money's worth now. But I know I it makes no sense to invest in this game if you can't continually play and buy new DLCs. Let's say they are nerfing old exotics because they want us to use newer exotics they are planning in future. So for me, since I will be unable to play much of the new content without buying the DLC + Season Pass, this means not only do I not get the new stuff, but as a result of Bungie's business practices I lose some of the power I earned from doing the content I already paid full-price for. I didn't finish much of year 1 content until half-way through year 2. Well, I learned my lesson (and we all had similar experiences with D1). Won't buy new Destiny content without either some change of philosophy or a [b]major price reduction[/b] since we know that anything new will have a limited time of relevance / viability. Sad because the game can be so fun.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon