JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/19/2019 9:22:57 PM
They will have datto do it. Since that guy agrees with everything they do. Pretty sure he’s paid to say good things about the game.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• He made a video about end game being easy a long time ago

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Nerfs are nedded; Datto said so himself.

Posting in language:

• Kinda weird Datto didnt mention Bungie bailed on the idea of a Prestige mode on Raids.

Posting in language:

• He's a beta male neckbeard.

Posting in language:

• Can’t get behind a guy who speaks about himself in the third person. Oh...and 24:02.

Posting in language:

• Datto is the worst.🤣

Posting in language:

• That nerd worships bungie, i think its the only game he ever play.

Posting in language:

• Datto is proof that shillery is not dead.

Posting in language:

• How so.

Posting in language:

• Because he can game but he is always pro bungie and against the community. No matter what they do he applauds them. And he applaud them even more when he does stuff he likes that goes against the entire community.

Posting in language:

• Got examples? If speaking of the whisper changes and other exotics. I doubt it's more of an applaud and more of a "yeah i get it".

Posting in language:

• He gets paid with “leaks.” And, gets paid for not completely trashing the franchise. Everyone else gets kickbacks too. TVanguard, gladd, Houndish, Kackis, etc...

Posting in language:

• WHAT.....IS.......UP.......GUYS.......RICK........KACKIS.......HERE.......AND.......TODAY........WE.......HAVE.........AN...........OVERLY..........LONG..........VIDEO........TO.........HIT..........OVER..........10...........MINUTES

Posting in language:

• Ugh.

Posting in language:

• The only youtuber that didn’t condemn bungie on this was Datto. Everyone else blasted them for it.

Posting in language:

• Lono didnt blast them either. I was actually really surprised about that.

Posting in language:

• I don’t watch him lol he and his stupid “Q & A’s.”

Posting in language:

• They’ll all be back June 4 sucking the Bungie rod.

Posting in language:

• I’m sure they will. Doesn’t mean they’re gonna stick around, though.

Posting in language:

• Gladd is literally one of the people sh*tting on Bungie right now. 90%+ of content creators are ripping Bungie apart right now. I don't believe that Datto is paid to say good things about nerfs - why would he alienate his audience if he didn't believe in what he was saying, if he wasn't passionate about it. If you take a step back, process your emotions, and listen to the logic of his argument, it makes a lot of sense as far as power creep goes. Now the main reason why so many people are butthurt is because all we have heard over the last few weeks is nerf, nerf, nerf, without any mention of buffs or sandbox redesign. I can understand why people are upset. But it seems like we don't have much control over what's happening, and in my opinion, getting upset about things you can't control doesn't really do much good.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Gladd is literally one of the people sh*tting on Bungie right now. 90%+ of content creators are ripping Bungie apart right now. I don't believe that Datto is paid to say good things about nerfs - why would he alienate his audience if he didn't believe in what he was saying, if he wasn't passionate about it. If you take a step back, process your emotions, and listen to the logic of his argument, it makes a lot of sense as far as power creep goes. Now the main reason why so many people are butthurt is because all we have heard over the last few weeks is nerf, nerf, nerf, without any mention of buffs or sandbox redesign. I can understand why people are upset. But it seems like we don't have much control over what's happening, and in my opinion, getting upset about things you can't control doesn't really do much good.[/quote] Gladd is cool..I like his content especially what he has done with zero hour. It made me smile. Datto is a different matter. Not because I disagree with him or whatever but because he is a massive influencer and literally brand ambassador (unofficially). To explain further, let's simplify this to right and left wing politics. Imagine you support one politician over the other. You will cast you vote for your politician because you agree with that person. You will never ever say that I voted for this guy even when I agreed with the other guy. At least this is how a sane person works (I hope). Now, imagine the sheep crowd who just follow. They will just get influenced by what one politician says without ever being influenced by the other. For example, in last US elections people voted passionately for their candidate and ridiculed the other. Back to gaming, Datto is the influencer. His flock will agree with him and ridicule others. He will gain new flock to shape the game in Bungie's vision and it will be a win win for him. Also, for the sake of argument, let's call all the nerf crybabies 'right wing' non conformist whereas all the nerf happy are 'left wing' progressive. In real world, we know that whenever either of this wing comes in power it abolished or disrupt the other. This is why streamers matter in games. Regardless of whether you agree with one or the other streamer, the brand influence they exert is too big to ignore. Datto makes sense to you which is ok. I also understand his point but I don't agree with it no matter how far back i step away and discard my emotions (which according to my close friends is non existent). Bungie had imposed national austerity on player base to pay their incompetence debt. They have failed to deliver good content and now blame community for cheesing broken power economy (LL doesn't matter, progression is slow and repetitive etc). We are all paying the price for Bungie's incompetence. There is no good way out of this.

Posting in language:

• Im not paying the price for it, i quit playing this game 6 months ago and didnt buy the season pass. The people who are still playing this game have no one but themselves to blame. You keep propping it up, they keep shitting on you, rinse and repeat.

Posting in language:

• Edited by bashfulcannibal: 5/22/2019 6:12:54 PM
    I couldn’t agree more! Unfortunately, I bought the season pass, but after about two week of season of the drifter I bailed. I have no intentions of ever returning either, nor will bungie ever get another dime of my money.

Posting in language:

• Agreed.

Posting in language:

• [quote]But it seems like we don't have much control over what's happening, and in my opinion, getting upset about things you can't control doesn't really do much good.[/quote] I agree. The only thing you [i]can[/i] control is yourself. And i've decided to not play this game since i heard the changes.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon