JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The power fantasy is dying.
5/19/2019 8:50:19 AM
Let's see, 1000 voices, draci, warcliff, anarchy, izanagi's burden, outbreak prime, thunderlord. All amazing in pve. Raids get completed only using rat king, raids have been beaten only using abilities. There are videos of people 1 shoting strike bosses with melee abilities. you can run any story mission, strike, and for some, even raids with literally any load out as long as your light is high enough. Pve is easy, plain and simple. Bungie releases something mildly hard (zero hour) community whines, bungie nerfs weapons to make the game more challenging, community loses their minds. Seems to me the pve is afraid of a little difficulty, probably the same people who wanted an easy mode in sekiro.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Again bungies idea of hard is jumping and a timer nothing in this game is hard just annoying

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• There's people who wanted an easy mode in seikiro? WHAT THE HELL.

Posting in language:

• They'll be the next to get nerfed hard then.....

Posting in language:

• If these weapons didn’t have time sapping quest lines attributed to them, I’d agree. We grind to get these powerful weapons, so yeah, to steamroll the content. No one forces you to use these things. Period. So if I want to challenge myself, there are many ways to do so.

Posting in language:

• Pve is too easy now. Content is being built around specific gear. That's a problem.

Posting in language:

• 1K, DARCI, Wardcliff, Anarchy, and Thunderlord aren’t quest weapons lmao.

Posting in language:

• Edited by X_GallowsPole_X: 5/20/2019 1:28:30 PM
    They also weren’t nerfed. LMAO And actually Thunderlord was a quest item. Duh.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Spidey: 5/19/2019 10:16:57 AM
    Should be post of the week.

Posting in language:

• You forget though the people completing raids with rat king, solo zero hour are top 1%, the vast majority struggle to beat raids even with the best weapons. I don't mind tweaking weapons and abilities here and there but it just seems like bungie design encounters in such a way it forces the use fro most people and then nerf them when we use them. Don't make every raid encounter a stand still and shoot boss and maybe people would use other stuff, don't make activities like the reckoning bridge which is a nightmare without a well, it's the design that's the problem, not the weapons.

Posting in language:

• The majority who struggle with raids dont know what the definition of teamwork is. Most of them are solo players who make the excuse "i cant find people to play with"

Posting in language:

• Edited by jogboy: 5/19/2019 6:22:55 PM
    The vast majority struggle to beat raids because they can't be bothered to learn and execute mechanics. It has nothing to do with weapons because they couldn't manage them with even the best. I can't even imagine the salt if Riven ever gets fixed.

Posting in language:

• Id be praising bungie for making riven the encounter we were supposed to get

Posting in language:

• Ow completely agree, that's a bigger contributing factor than the weapons, but I'm saying the best/most powerful weapons definitely make a deference. The biggest issue with bungie is how big the nerf is, not the nerf itself for me. The seem to hammer things than small tweaks, it's been a common trend. This is just my opinion though, many factors to take into account from both sides.

Posting in language:

• Edited by jogboy: 5/19/2019 9:36:39 PM
    They might just not know how to balance but more likely in my mind is they know A) the weapon breaks their encounters and B) players will cling to it even with significant nerfs. The second should be obvious considering how much emotional investment some of the loot addicts on the forums have in their guns. It's just annoying at most for me.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon