JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/19/2019 3:51:46 AM
Yes, you do have a right to complain, but this is not a government site, so you actually do not have any rights that Bungie does not grant you on it. This is a private site and private company, therefore you have no right to free speech. FYI...
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/252152020/0/0/1

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Yes, you do have a right to complain, but this is not a government site, so you actually do not have any rights that Bungie does not grant you on it. This is a private site and private company, therefore you have no right to free speech. FYI...[/quote] FYI I am pretty sure that if they operate in the US then they are bound by the laws of the US.

Posting in language:

• That's not how free speech works on a private site.

Posting in language:

• [quote]That's not how free speech works on a private site.[/quote] Oh thanks for showing up, I haven’t had enough people say the same dumb shit! That wasn’t the point I was making, but since you’re here thanks for the CB for this post. More players need to be informed that Reddit is a horrible place to discuss the game. It’s not like the mods here abuse their power.

Posting in language:

• Oh ok. Yeah you're right. [spoiler] quick FYI tho, that's not how free speech works on a private site😬[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• [quote]Oh ok. Yeah you're right. [spoiler] quick FYI tho, that's not how free speech works on a private site😬[/spoiler][/quote] [spoiler]FYI thanks for the CB.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Yes, you do have a right to complain, but this is not a government site, so you actually do not have any rights that Bungie does not grant you on it. This is a private site and private company, therefore you have no right to free speech. FYI...[/quote] FYI I am pretty sure that if they operate in the US then they are bound by the laws of the US.[/quote] Have you ever read the First Amendment?

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote]Yes, you do have a right to complain, but this is not a government site, so you actually do not have any rights that Bungie does not grant you on it. This is a private site and private company, therefore you have no right to free speech. FYI...[/quote] FYI I am pretty sure that if they operate in the US then they are bound by the laws of the US.[/quote] Have you ever read the First Amendment?[/quote] Yes, thanks for your inquiry and CB!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Inclement Karma: 5/19/2019 8:37:39 PM
    Then you clearly don’t read well if you think the First Amendment applies on these forums. Perhaps you should read it again, and pay more attention this time. Edit: tpyo

Posting in language:

• [quote]Then you clearly don’t read well if you think the First Amendment applies on these forums. Perhaps you should read it again, and pay more attention this time. Edit: tpyo[/quote] Hey thanks for the unsolicited wrong advice and CB. Let’s keep this thread at the top of the page thanks!

Posting in language:

• You think I’m wrong why, exactly? It’s in black & white that “Congress shall make no law . . . .” You’re only free from government attempts to stifle speech, as you’d know if you had the first clue.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You think I’m wrong why, exactly? It’s in black & white that “Congress shall make no law . . . .” You’re only free from government attempts to stifle speech, as you’d know if you had the first clue.[/quote] All it says is “Congress shall make no law...” that’s crazy, I mean I agree they shouldn’t be making laws when they are as corrupt as a Reddit mod, but wow thanks so much for opening my eyes!!!! Also thanks for the CB.

Posting in language:

• You’re not very bright, are you? Exactly why a) do you think the First Amendment somehow gives you carte blanche to say whatever, and b) want your flagrant inability to read to stay on the front page as long as possible? For the record: [spoiler] Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• [quote]You’re not very bright, are you? Exactly why a) do you think the First Amendment somehow gives you carte blanche to say whatever, and b) want your flagrant inability to read to stay on the front page as long as possible? For the record: [spoiler] Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[/spoiler][/quote] Lol, you mean I am the one who keeps bumping a thread they don’t agree with? Nope that’s you. Thanks for the record!

Posting in language:

• Oooh, you’re [i]so[/i] clever! I’m sure your inability to read will prove the point you’ve completely failed to make!

Posting in language:

• [quote]Oooh, you’re [i]so[/i] clever! I’m sure your inability to read will prove the point you’ve completely failed to make![/quote] Maybe it will, maybe it won’t, I don’t care, thanks for the CBs!

Posting in language:

• Happy to showcase your ignorance.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Happy to showcase your ignorance.[/quote] All you did was highlight your own. Good work😎👍.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Happy to showcase your ignorance.[/quote] All you did was highlight your own. Good work😎👍.[/quote] Sure, kid. Since I quoted the entire thing, why don’t you point out the part of the First Amendment you think applies to privately run internet forums.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote]Happy to showcase your ignorance.[/quote] All you did was highlight your own. Good work😎👍.[/quote] Sure, kid. Since I quoted the entire thing, why don’t you point out the part of the First Amendment you think applies to privately run internet forums.[/quote] Thanks for another CB. Keep it up!

Posting in language:

• Like I said: happy to showcase your ignorance. Pretty sad when you think that’s a good thing.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Like I said: happy to showcase your ignorance. Pretty sad when you think that’s a good thing.[/quote] Again, it’s just a showcase of yours. 😎👍

Posting in language:

• You’re not a very good troll.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You’re not a very good troll.[/quote] That’s because I am not a troll. I can however bait someone into bumping a post for me because they can’t figure out what’s happening.

Posting in language:

• First, that’s pretty much the definition of being a troll. Second, your fantasy that I’m somehow unaware of the bump, or that you are somehow making me do it via your Wile E. Coyote genius-itude is belied by the fact I’ve told you several times I’m more than happy to keep your mistakes in public view.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon