JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/19/2019 3:48:34 AM
Its not really a cover up. More the trying to get other posts seen because I bet now its hard as f to find a actual post not complaining about Bungie. Plus I don’t know what they are trying to hide anyway.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The guy you’re arguing with is an idiot, but reddit mods are just douchebags on power trips trying to keep the conversation about Destiny positive. It’s a lot of the reason why we don’t see more positive changes in the game and we see nerfs like this. They censor the subreddit that Bungie pays more attention to than everything but streamers to be the most pleasing result for Bungie. They will allow negative reactions only to a certain extent and then the mods decide its time to move the discussion on to something else to assist Cozmo in sweeping it under the rug. I’m not sorry, that subreddit is a complete shithole because of its mods. Reddit is meant to be a place where upvotes and downvotes determine what is most visible. Not the mods just mass deleting posts they disagree with. That sub doesn’t function as reddit is meant to function.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Its not really a cover up. More the trying to get other posts seen because I bet now its hard as f to find a actual post not complaining about Bungie. Plus I don’t know what they are trying to hide anyway.[/quote] If that’s what players want to talk about censoring them isn’t appropriate.

Posting in language:

• What are they censoring? The same post just in different words?

Posting in language:

• [quote]What are they censoring? The same post just in different words?[/quote] Posts critical of Bungie.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Real Memes: 5/19/2019 3:56:28 AM
    So every trending post on Bungie Forums and Reddit arent being critical of Bungie?

Posting in language:

• [quote]So every trending post on Bungie Forums and Reddit arent being critical of Bungie?[/quote] No, because they are deleting critical posts off Reddit. That’s the whole point. There should be more, but they are getting removed.

Posting in language:

• Theres already enough as it is. On top of the loads of tears on the forums rn. I highly doubt they are getting deleted. Bungie gets the message and they have clearly stated they wont take feedback over the topic after the changes

Posting in language:

• Doesn't matter if there's too many responses that are basically the same.. People should be able to voice how they feel about bungie doing crap like this without having it taken down. Bungie won't listen to feedback so why does it even matter if people give their feedback about these nerfs? Who's it hurting?

Posting in language:

• [quote]Theres already enough as it is. On top of the loads of tears on the forums rn. I highly doubt they are getting deleted. Bungie gets the message and they have clearly stated they wont take feedback over the topic after the changes[/quote] There isn’t enough, players are sharing their opinion and having it deleted. They are definitely getting deleted. There is a site that lets you see what posts are removed from Reddit. It doesn’t matter if Bungie listens to them or not, players being able to talk to each other about the game does matter. Deleting critical posts undermines all discussion about the game.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]Theres already enough as it is. On top of the loads of tears on the forums rn. I highly doubt they are getting deleted. Bungie gets the message and they have clearly stated they wont take feedback over the topic after the changes[/quote] There isn’t enough, players are sharing their opinion and having it deleted. They are definitely getting deleted. There is a site that lets you see what posts are removed from Reddit. It doesn’t matter if Bungie listens to them or not, players being able to talk to each other about the game does matter. Deleting critical posts undermines all discussion about the game.[/quote] What is the site that views deleted posts on reddit? By the way, I know reddit censors criticism

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon