JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: The power fantasy is dying.
5/19/2019 12:50:14 AM
Since Destiny 2 came out, the characters are weak compared to Destiny 1, Bungie has gone out of their way to keep it that way. I for one am sick of it, Bungie needs to go back to the Destiny one concept and then leave it the hell alone. Bungie LOST so many Destiny one players when they released this JOKE (D2), I have hung in there with the hope that it would turn around, but this new round of nerfs, tells me that is not going to happen. Bungie DOES NOT listen to the community, Bungie DOES NOT care what the community wants, but I know this, I’m done wasting my time and money on a hope that the game will get better!!!!
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• No. You’re wrong. Destiny 1 had the exact same cycle of a PvE meta, and LITERALLY got the EXACT SAME nerf to whisper(at the time black spindle).

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Wrong, it was A new weapon in D1, they brought it back in Destiny 2, and thought there would be a different result? Hell no, they new what would happen, but they needed something to distract the community from the crap game they released and LACK of dlc!!! So NO, it’s completely different.!!

Posting in language:

• How are our characters weaker. In d1 did you have: Niva deeling half a strike boss health Infinite nova Nearly infinite blade barrage ( i know this wasnt in d1) Infinite well. Nearly infinite sentinal sheild. Bosses not getting past 5 seconds into the fight A raid boss where we brute force the mechanic becuase too much damage ( shuro chi) Calus getting one phased with primary weapons. Probably more but i cant think. None of these aspects were in d1

Posting in language:

• For the raid. Boss you should mention riven where we brute force no mechanics because of stupid dps

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon