JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/18/2019 4:56:34 AM

Whisper nerf

@bungie K so bungie I know you want us to use other snipers and to be honest other snipers are fun and unlike whisper can be fun and help full but can't match the damage of whisper. But the problem is the heavy ammo economy there is not enough heavy when we need it because in d1 we had synths that basically gave us a butt ton of ammo. So we have the same problem as d1 but no synth. And really the other problem is that by nerfing it you hurt our sense of accomplishment because dang that quest was hard. But I can understand that you are having issues with power creep. So I think that a popular option is to only let whisper have 3 shots because that would reward high skill players. So heres something so why don't we make a semi powerful sniper in the energy slot that dosen't quite rival whisper but comes close and would be easier than the nerfed whisperer above but has less damage. And I know that it's hard to cater to one gun. But try not to hurt fan favorites

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon