JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: What keeps you going every day?
5/18/2019 4:44:44 AM
The fact that I’ve been to 12 different countries and been shot in each and I’m still going so at this point I’ve decided that the lord has a plan for me.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]The fact that I’ve been to 12 different countries and been shot in each and I’m still going so at this point I’ve decided that the lord has a plan for me.[/quote] Target practice? 🙄

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Misfiring

Posting in language:

• Please explain.

Posting in language:

• Long story and it’s not story time

Posting in language:

• You have never been shot.

Posting in language:

• Alright kid whatever floats your boat

Posting in language:

• Unless you're military, which I am in, you haven't been shot that many times. That's a lot of Purple Hearts. And I'm positive after so much done to your body, like being shot which is NOT taken lightly, you get medically discharged. You have not been shot, ever. Stop lying. It's not edgy. You're an idiot. Shot 12 times in 12 different countries? LMAO. Dumb.

Posting in language:

• Not 12 time in each the total is only 13 times Overall. 2 were firing range accidents in the US one was a live fire drill in Canada, got ambushed in Iraq and hit in the lower calf, a couple of times while moving around South America during a darker time in my life (ended up having a “friend want me dead for “attempting to seduce his wife) after I got dishonourably discharged from the Canadian military because my CO thought I was habitat affair with his wife ( I wasn’t, it was with his daughter) and while on an safari with a “friend” through most of Africa ended up getting shot on the border of Tanzania and Zambia then joined a friend of mine for testing some new body armour in the us where he shit me a couple more times. Huh your right only 8 countries. I don’t know though been hit in the head I probably have dementia, got told I have it and forgot, so I’m not the best at counting. Also just curious: The US right? I’m guessing GI so you have to do live fire drills? Or was that a product of my time?

Posting in language:

• Please tell me about your MOS. Are you from the US or Canada?

Posting in language:

• Canada. 48th Highlanders of Canada, Supply sergeant, Last time I checked it’s American MOS is 92Y.

Posting in language:

• yeah you never been shot.

Posting in language:

• Not purposefully no. Or actually hurt aside from a couple of very upset corporals who were insisting that I was cheating at blackjack. (9/13 of those were misfires of my own gun, a bit of shrapnel from a bullet hitting the ground and hitting my boot, him straight up missing but hitting the window behind me and the other two got stoped by the vest) I’m either very lucky or very dumb. Probably the latter considering my gun has broken more times than I’ve had sex in the last decade, granted that number is zero but still counts.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon