JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by JonSnow998thLC: 5/17/2019 7:33:03 PM

Final Invitation of Nine is all Crucible WTF!?

Have done all the invitations on time so far. Will never do the final invitation final one I hate Crucible. Bungie cannot force me to play it. This was the only thing that made me get Season Pass now I won’t even finish it. Bungie you are a pathetic joke.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just do it. Not that hard, you don’t even have to win 6 games not 9 if you do Rumble and comp , since Rumble and QP count for each other

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They already said one of the missions would require crucible 2 months back. And it is just COMPLETE 6 MATCHES 3 in comp and 3 in rumble. All you have to do is not be AFK KICKED..

Posting in language:

• Don’t be shit and maybe it won’t hurt as bad

Posting in language:

• Could all you stupid wankers please put your big 'ol dicks away and stop waving them at the OP. This isn't about gitin' gud. That's just not relevant, the quest doesn't require winning. The problem is shitty game design. The quest sequence is 85% PVE and then in the very last step switches to PVP because someone high up at Bungie (who should have been fired years ago) thinks PVE players will change their minds if they can just be shone the error of their ways. Force them to give PVP one more chance and maybe they'll finally see how much better it is to play the way Bungie wants. Bungie wants this because PVP content is cheaper to produce than PVE content. It's that simple. Bungie has done this repeatedly over the years. Trying to steer the customers instead of trying to please them. It's a deep (and fatal) flaw in their company's culture. It's bullshit and will kill the franchise and the company. But, by all means keep gitin' gud at the game while it lasts.

Posting in language:

• You don't have to win. You just have to complete the matches, win or lose. You don't even have to take out a single guardian. In there you're an anon, no one's gonna take down your user name and public shame you if you suck or be mad at you if you cost them the match. They don't remember any of the user names of people in there randomly matched up with them or against them. It's like getting matchmade in strikes, you completely don't know the other two, and if they go AFK in the strike or if they suck you don't remember them. The second it's over, it's over, and your user name or how you did is erased from everyone's memory, just like a strike. Remember, you don't have to win or beat a single guardian. This nine inv is easier in that you don't have to actually pass a strike, you just have to stay in a match till the match ends in a few minutes. Most people in there aren't even trying to win. They're either just standing there doing this dumb inv too or they're doing individual bounties or quest parts and not caring at all if they actually win the match. Just finish it and be done with it.

Posting in language:

• You cant handle 9 pvp matches (which is the final step) and you only got the season pass for xur bounties? Id say you’re more pathetic than bungie lol.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • I missed a week so it won't be until next week that I will be available to be farmed for PVPers in those modes. But I'll be there as a human target!

Posting in language:

• Are you serious right now...? You complaining about having to do a few matches of PvP? “Oh, Bungie is making me play six matches of Crucible for the final Invitation! They’re so awful!” That isn’t Bungie’s fault, ya crybaby! The fault falls on YOU cause YOU don’t want to do it just because YOU hate Crucible! Guess what! I HATE Gambit, yet if I had to do multiple matches for the final Invitation, I’d do it! I could just do a few quick matches, and get it over with! So quit whining! Good lord!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Elscootie: 5/17/2019 9:13:56 PM
      Jon Snow wouldn’t be scared of PVP, you dishonor that name.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • It's like the little red turd on top of the ice cream sundae. Seriously, this is really bad game design. All of the previous legs of this quest were PVE, forcing people into the crucible to finish just reminds the PVE's and casuals how much Bungie loves them. But it gets worse, the quest merely requires sitting through competitive matches, not actually playing them. So it shits on the hardcore PVP players too, by forcing them to play with AFK's just there for the quest. There is a long, long track record of Bungie making and repeating this mistake. Trying to shoehorn players into modes they have loudly, repeating rejected is just bad business. It is one of the two fatal flaws in the game (the other being no in-game LFG tools for raids.) Unless Bungie decides to fix these two problems the franchise will not survive.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • How’s that Bungie’s fault. You’re the one refusing to do the quest step. If you’re not willing to do the quest step then you don’t deserve to finish the quest.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • I only play pvp and i was forced to play pve to do the other ones. go cry elsewhere

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon