JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
5/17/2019 2:26:09 PM

Undo armor nerfs, or lose $ and goal of world domination

Background: I have never posted to these things. I’m almost 40. I’ve essentially exclusively played only HALO games and Destiny games since 2002. I’m associated with a few large clans, that have many members who buy lots of Destiny swag. Assessment: The nerfs on the exotic armor have caused quite the negative response. Obviously, not everyone will stop playing. Fact is though, some will. Some will stop buying swag, etc. multiply that out by however many people, and it could represent a noticeable loss of revenue. Doesn’t seem like a good move to go through with changes that are so opposed. Recommendation: Rethink the exotic armor nerfs. Figure out another way to drive players to use other things (I.e. make other stuff more useful). If you want to dominate the world, you’ll likely have to empower your audience... perhaps offering some feedback mechanism in game for potential changes would energize the audience? I realize it’s a double-edged sword. Good luck. If the changes take effect, I’ll likely play less. I may look for another game to enjoy as well. I’m just one person though.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon