JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/16/2019 6:14:53 AM

Bought the Forsaken package

But it says I don’t have the game ? It keeps saying I’m in trial mode

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i feel bad you're gonna start playing with these great guns and then in like 3 weeks they will be useless.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi MattaSauraus. Thanks for reaching out to us. Do you own the base game? If you don't own the base game then you can't play any of the Forsaken content. I recommend returning the Forsaken package you purchased then buying the Forsaken Complete Collection or Legendary Collection.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • What did you buy and was it digital or disc? If you are in trial mode the system does not recognise that you have the base game so puts you in demo mode. If you have the game on disc make sure the disc is clean and that your disc drive is working. If you have the digital version make sure you have bought the base Destiny 2 game not just Forsaken and re-download the game licence

Posting in language:

5 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon