If your job took 25% out of your paycheck in addition to all the other deductions (that’s if you have a job), would you care? The other 75% of your remaining check is obviously superior, so you don’t need the other 25%. Sounds pretty stupid right? You’d have no Destiny without PVP. Period. You throw these numbers around without even basic comprehension of what they mean. That’s why you’re copy pasting the same response to everyone who comments because you don’t how to intelligently respond. You’re basically asking Bungie to flush their IP down the drain.