JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: IRON JOTUUN
5/15/2019 10:22:37 PM
It's likely due to the Iron Burden. A direct hit with Jotunn is still a OHK at 600 light. It's also incredibly easy to use.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'll be on tomorrow with jotunn, but not for iron burden. I have 20% more pulse kills to get, then I'll use jotunn for solar kills, then main ingredient for arc and telesto for void. Before the NF/LH meta I was getting a bunch of kills with a Trust with outlaw/rampage . People need to stop using great guns and then thinking other people are terrible for using great guns. I'm always going to use the best I have and as long as we don't have sbmm I'm going to struggle to do my quests. Whatever though. I've always been decent with a fusion. Jotunn is just the pinnacle fusion right now. And it doesn't even register on the meta, so OP is just mad about a nonexistent issue. Guess what else? When it's time for me to do Mountaintop I'm gonna spam colony in Mayhem every chance I get.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• ^^^^This. I prefer to use a sniper in my energy slot. But I have just under 2000 kills to get this week. Couple that with making sure I'm lowest power every match, not sure I could pull it off with sniper, averaging around 520, up against 650s to 700s.

Posting in language:

• Haha I'm doing this too and making NF users mad. Sure I've had a lot of terrible games lately but it's the easiest way to complete iron burden shit

Posting in language:

• I actually love the Iron Burden concept and wish Bungie wasn't abandoning it. I love the matches where I'm around 550 and still get the most kills. I also like tweaking my gear to be lowest in lobby. Just glad I still have my old IB master worked gear to mix and match to lower my power level. It actually gives, "meaning," to gear I didn't infuse.

Posting in language:

• Screw NF users. Blow 'em up.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon