JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Psyperactive81: 5/14/2019 3:54:31 PM

Jubilant Engram Fix: issue not resolved

I was affected by the bug and received no engrams in my inventory. I know for a fact that I opened enough. I was receiving duplicates on all characters. I am only missing the mark on my Titan. I opened multiple packages during the last week on my Titan when that mark was the [i]only[/i] thing I was missing. Very specifically, on the very last day when I had already only been missing the mark for most/all of that last week, I opened one more package. I don't know how I could not qualify given those conditions. I also had to waste bright dust buying things directly (glad I didn't trust the fix actually working because I was getting repeats of legendary ghosts and sparrows starting in the second week and otherwise I would be missing even more). I should be included in the fix, at the very least, the second one. It's really annoying that I put in the effort and should have gotten all the items. I just want to finish the collections. Could someone at Bungie please message me directly to resolve this? Thanks.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Per Bungie [quote]Unfortunately, if you didn't receive anything then that means you somehow didn't meet our criteria.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

31 Replies
    • I'm in the same situation - I received no jubilant engrams in the first fix, and at the end of the event I was missing only one piece of the Eververse armour (on my hunter, in my case). I received a ton of duplicate items from opening jubilant engrams on my hunter during the event. If we aren't going to be included in the second fix because we weren't in the first, that's a bummer.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon