JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/13/2019 5:47:27 PM

Connection issues

For the past 3 days I have not been able to log in consistently. I live in Germany and keep getting the Destiny 2 servers are not available. My internet is working just fine....except for this -blam!-ing game. If anyone from Bungie can take the time to figure this shit out it would be greatly appreciated. Fix your -blam!-ing server issues. Fire the -blam!-ing IT guy if you need to....
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey, i think i found the solution. All you have to do is just to repair the game in the battle.net client and it applies the patch It worked for me after troubleshooting for 2 weeks and just now finding this out

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Started a new topic: Horrible technical support(1 Reply)

• Same issue here. It's resolved now! Unplugging everything from power *overnight* for 10 hours did the trick, to my great surprise! Sometimes, complex problems have really simple solutions (Daddy pig has mended the computer). Just make sure your router's up and running before turning everything else on again.

Posting in language:

• I have similar issues. I live in the southwest of Germany and today I couldn't sign in at all on my PS4; "can't connect to sever". Over the past week or so, (since I reinstalled the game) I had issues logging in on multiple occasions and was kicked several times, as well. The internet provider is 1&1. It's also impossible to log in on this site via my PSN account, because the registration site, this site tries to forward me to, won't load. The battlenet account seems to be working fine, though. A mobile hotspot allows me to log in in theory, but isn't a viable solution for playing because my internet is much too slow to even load a planet. I hope this helps you to pinpoint and fix those issues.

Posting in language:

• Same. I've been getting error code buffalo for a few days now even though my connection is perfect and I've already gone through all the troubleshooting steps....

Posting in language:

• Hello, and thank you for your report. You could potentially be experiencing a connection issue. Please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]network guide[/url], [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=13603]optimization guide[/url], and [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=13610]advanced troubleshooting[/url] for assistance on minimizing connection issues and best optimizing your connection to Destiny 2. If the issue is not solved please let us know.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon