JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/12/2019 9:51:32 PM
Hi there. Unfortunately, if you didn't receive anything then that means you somehow didn't meet our criteria.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by UnknownPlayer: 5/13/2019 11:10:41 AM
    But I did received duplicates on characters I was still missing armor for and did not get all items because of it! What are your criterias? There are also people who got 2 Jubilant Engrams on a character they already had everything, while they missing 3 armor pieces on another character. So apparently your fix does not work properly.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Is there any sort of list or explanation of what those criteria were?

Posting in language:

• Edited by glimfeather78: 5/13/2019 7:47:59 AM
    I did not receive anything either. I had everything but some armor pieces, and I got much more than enough of the jubilant engrams to cover the remaining armor pieces I needed.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon