JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/1/2019 2:12:30 PM

Why am I still banned from chat after my supposed ban was supposed to be lifted?

Hey so hopefully someone from Bungie sees this because this is honestly really getting on my nerves. I was apparently banned from my clan chat for "Soliciting, phishing, or impersonating" when I was asking my clan-mates if they needed help with getting to Fabled. I personally believe that the ban was bogus and completely undeserved, since you got other people out here in the LFG Find a Fireteam asking for ACTUAL MONEY to get NF or Lunas and sometimes actually HACKING you for actually paying money for this stuff. But hey, that's my opinion, so I was like "cool I'll wait then I guess" for my ban to be supposedly lifted on 5/1/2019 at 9:38 AM. It is 5/1/2019 and at the time of writing this forum post it's 10:10 AM and I'm still not unbanned from my clan chat. Listen, I waited like I was supposed to and all I'm asking is to be unbanned because this is honestly getting ridiculous at this point. So yeah.
English
#Help #Ios

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • So basically your own people threw you under the bus. That’s a tough one. Maybe that’s why they took it seriously. Try posting that kind of stuff in lfg instead. They see it as exploiting the clan services which is worse imo.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon