JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/8/2019 6:12:46 PM

Jubilant Engram "Fix"

Hello I played a TON during the revelry because I wanted every item in the knockout list. I made sure to play evenly across all my characters (but mostly my Titan) and yet I was still missing armor pieces on all 3. The main thing for me though was the Exotic emote and the ghost shells. I'm not sure the "fix" is working as intended but I only got 2 engrams and they went on my warlock. They gave me 2 armor pieces for that character. This is really not an acceptable fix, I held off on buying the exotic emote on the last week of the revelry with Bright Dust because of the promised fix, which was VERY vague and didn't mention it would be simply "have two engrams". It's not even 2 per character, it's just two, unless something went wrong for me. Can you please look further into this and reconsider this fix?
English
#Help #Eververse

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hello all, Thank you for your posts! We are continuing to monitor player reports regarding this issue, are working on a secondary fix, and are investigating avenues to better identify players who were negatively affected by the bug in the Jubilant Engram. For more information, please see our help article: http://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/47821

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I also ran into the bug and received mostly duplicates on all my 3 PS4 and 3 XBOX characters missing out on several character specific armor items. However, no replacement jubilent engrams where placed in my accounts. Whatever the fix for May 8th was supposed to cover, nothing worked here for me :-(

Posting in language:

• I don't get it. I'm missing just the Hunter Pants. Played so long that I got sooooo many duplicates and I didn't even get the 2 Engrams Message/Fix while 2 of my mates did get it. Is there anything still coming? Is anything still being rolled out? Did Bungie just forget some people? I would at least like Bungie to acknowledge this problem once more.

Posting in language:

• You got engrams? I still got nothing although I opened enough engrams to get all items on the knockout list.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Babar: 5/9/2019 7:00:17 PM
    Will we have Bungie response to this or what? Obviously every single person who received so called 'compensation' got it only on first character they logged on. We demand answers, is this 'fix' final? And if not (I sure hope so) when can we expect our hard earned engrams on 2nd and 3rd characters?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Edited by Mind Breacher: 5/10/2019 9:38:26 PM
      Same problem, two engrams and like 4 or so dupes that I recall. Only got two and missing armor on all characters, I ended up with the only two non armor pieces I was missing. Disappointing to say the least! No Activision to blame this time, hopefully they are listening to the feedback and derive a better fix.

Posting in language:

• Edited by SRAWRATS: 5/11/2019 1:41:50 AM
      I think nobody its happy with the "Fix". I got repeated items for about 9 maybe more Jubilant engrams and I even bought silver to get some Jubilant engrams hoping to get the missing pieces for my Hunter and Warlock only to get more repeated items. The fact that they (bungie) only gave me 4 on the first character I logged (a warning would have been nice, but I kinda expected it) after I spent real cash on silver kinda ads insult to injury.

Posting in language:

• I grinded enough engrams to complete the collection, towards the last 8 or so, started to get duplicates. I was given two engrams, but still falls short by four or five to compensate the duplicates.

Posting in language:

• I got additional engrams (6 to be precise), but i got them all on 1 character, which i logged on first. Thats bad, because i lacked all 3 class items, and you can't transfer engrams between characters as I know. So i still didn't get 2 item from event loot pool. Maybe Bungie need to give revelry engrams to my other characters? I don't know. All I can do is wait.

Posting in language:

• I could see why they might not be able to spread out the engrams over multiple characters. But there really is no excuse to not give us the proper number of engrams. I had nine duplicates (that I'm aware of) and only received four replacements.

Posting in language:

• I spent of A LOT of money on silver trying to complete the revelry collections while bugged. I don’t expect a cash refund, but all the silver used to purchase revelry engrams should be refunded to my account.

Posting in language:

• at least you got four, I only got 2 and I spent at least $25 to try and get everything

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Same issue here, the two engrams received are appreciated but only gave me the missing items on my Titan, my Hunter is still missing 3 Vernal Growth armor pieces. I think I purchased a total of 10-15 Jubilant engrams in addition to the ones earned through the game so it would be appreciated to receive engrams to give the items back or just unlock the items on my account.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • i got 6 and already had full armor set and most of other stuff too

Posting in language:

• I'm in the same boat. I got enough Jubilant engrams in the last week to get all items on all characters, however the 'fix' only game me 2 engrams, resulting in me still having missing armor pieces on my Titan and Hunter.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Papilli0n: 5/9/2019 2:45:35 PM
          Same here, got 4 engrams on my warlock which I very much appreciate as they completed the items missing for him and ghost, sparrow and ship but nothing for my hunter or Titan as I am still missing armor pieces on these 2 characters. Would be good to get engrams for each character to complete all the collections.

Posting in language:

• Same boat, had at least 4 dupe engrams on each of my three characters yet only received 4 on my titan. Look at peoples accounts bungie, you can see how many engrams they turned in during the revelry.... I easily opened enough to get all items yet am still left missing drops after the "fix" rolled out.

Posting in language:

• Same issue here, I had 10 duplicates in total (4 on my Hunter, 2 on my Warlock and 4 on my Titan). When I logged on today I got greeted from a message saying Jubilant Engrams were added in my inventory to fix the issue and when I got on my Hunter I received 4 engrams. I then switched to my other characters thinking they would have received an equal amount of engrams to the number of duplicates each got but neither my Warlock or my Titan received any. The problem is that I’m missing 6 items in total to complete the collection (1 exotic & 1 legendary ship, 1 exotic sparrow, the Hunter cloak and the Warlock bond) and I would have normally gotten them all if it wasn’t for the issue with the duplicates but now with the fix (?) we got I’ll only get 4 out of the 6 and I’m sorry that’s unfair, to say the very least. I don’t care about getting compensation for the extras but your fix should at LEAST allow me to get the 6 items I miss that I should have normally gotten before starting to get duplicates.

Posting in language:

• I'm in the same boat, got 4 Engrams on my Hunter and 0 on my Warlock and Titan. I need both Warlock and Titan class items to finish those sets, this "fix" was disappointing. The least they could do is award 4 on each character or something.

Posting in language:

• well hopefully if they see fourms like this, they can do something more, it would be nice to see maybe 8-10 engrams per character, especially for the people who spent a lot of silver trying to get everything

Posting in language:

• Got 2 engrams after what I'm pretty sure was over a dozen duplicates. I know I got the same shell 4 times and the same ship 4 or 5 times, several armor duplicates as well as some other random doubles. I still need the titan chest and the better exotic sparrow.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Same problem here. I spent money while on my warlock because I really wanted the warlock armor set and I kept getting dupes on that character, but I just logged in and got a bunch of engrams on my hunter, so I’m still just going to get a bunch of duplicate items and nothing will have been solved whatsoever?? This definitely is by no means an acceptable “fix,” as I still cannot obtain the armor for my warlock I was missing and screwed out of getting. So lame.

Posting in language:

• Edited by dan18psdoc: 5/8/2019 10:02:54 PM
            I got about 2 or 3 more than I needed for everything during the event. The 'fix' gave me 4 and I'm missing 5 things. Best thing about it is not only is it going to be impossible to get everything but even if I could... They put all the Engrams on 1 character so I can't complete my Warlock Armour set! What. A. Fix. 10/10

Posting in language:

• Edited by Marnus: 5/8/2019 10:55:11 PM
            Same here. I have a list of the items I had in duplicate, even ended up noting time and characters: Doubles: Prophet shell Saturlania-DAI-SP1 Warlock gloves (warlock) Hauler (sparrow) Trostland courrier shell Prophet shell Lapine shell (titan, 05-may, 16:20) enoctidal edge (warlock, 05-may, 18:58) The festive hauler (hunter, 05-may, 23:34) The merry gunner (warlock, 06-may, 23:35) And probably other duplicates I didn't noticed before. I didnt break down those items in Bright dust to make the "fix" easier. I made SURE that it was enough to get all items that were missing (2 armour pieces for each characters, the exotic emote, the exotic ship and tone last ghost shell) I couldn't buy because not in rotations). This fix is a joke. First it should have given MUCH more engrams (minimum 10 for me). Second we SHOULD be able to choose where we got them. Or we should get the items corresponding to other classes (armor pieces).

Posting in language:

• "Fix" is a strong word for what they did lol. I got 4 engrams on my Hunter and that was it. Should've at least been able decide what character or give us a few on each. Probably the first event I won't get all the items, and I even bought some engrams.

Posting in language:

• Personally I got 4 engrams and all 4 of them turned into items I didn't receive, one of them being something I was begging for.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon