JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
5/3/2019 10:38:55 PM

Mountain top is the worst thing to happen to my stats

I absolutely suck with grenade launchers but still want it so much of is gonna take a huge beating can some of you recommend weapons pairings I'm 25% on the medals and quick succession I got the kills done ages ago

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Mine is kinda a douchey loadout, but it worked for me: Way of the Trapper tether Gemini Jesters Militias birthright with proximity nades Fighting Lion or Trust if 2 nade launchers isn’t working Colony Save tether for a big group, tether at least 2, and spam colony. You’ll get it eventually

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I don’t encourage it but you can always find a kill lobby. It’s frowned on but it should get the job done.

Posting in language:

Dredgen Harro
    Dredgen Harro

KING CRIMSON - old

I got the gun passively last season by just running my regular setup (last word + tatara gaze) with an edge transit. I didn’t try to focus on it too much but I just ended up completing it. I would just recommend to not use primary or secondary grenade launchers

Posting in language:

• After I got he base kills, I just stopped using kinetic and energy GLs. I played crucible a decent amount and I just always had a GL equipped. I used either play of the game or prospector depending on the whether I had an exotic slot open. A lot of other people used colony but I didn’t like it for double kills as much.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon