JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/1/2019 2:12:30 PM

Why am I still banned from chat after my supposed ban was supposed to be lifted?

Hey so hopefully someone from Bungie sees this because this is honestly really getting on my nerves. I was apparently banned from my clan chat for "Soliciting, phishing, or impersonating" when I was asking my clan-mates if they needed help with getting to Fabled. I personally believe that the ban was bogus and completely undeserved, since you got other people out here in the LFG Find a Fireteam asking for ACTUAL MONEY to get NF or Lunas and sometimes actually HACKING you for actually paying money for this stuff. But hey, that's my opinion, so I was like "cool I'll wait then I guess" for my ban to be supposedly lifted on 5/1/2019 at 9:38 AM. It is 5/1/2019 and at the time of writing this forum post it's 10:10 AM and I'm still not unbanned from my clan chat. Listen, I waited like I was supposed to and all I'm asking is to be unbanned because this is honestly getting ridiculous at this point. So yeah.
English
#Help #Ios

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon