JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Comp is UNPLAYABLE
4/21/2019 11:54:06 AM
This is fun. I have never, in the history of these forums, seen such sweet and salty irony. You cannot make this shit up. Just......wow! On one hand you have the "Casuals" who complain about Luna's, NF, and Recluse being OP and used constantly in both Comp and QP. Weapons, I might add, that were earned. Then Revelry comes along and we get the whole Skip Grenade Spam, which is temporary, and all the sweats are up in arms because their easy Luna/NF/Recluse kills went way out the window. Now it is not the reasoning behind the complaints. It is the complaints themselves. All the "PvP is unplayable because of xxxx weapon" or "PvP is not fun" and so on and so forth that is now coming.....[b]from both sides[/b]! We are full circle here, people. I cannot be the only one to notice this. Now I do understand that some people are trying to grind out Pinnacle Weapons. Please do not think I do not understand. I am referring to the multitudes that already have these weapons and cannot stand losing any advantages they had now that the "Skill Gap" (I am laughing hard right there) is almost non-existent.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You're completely correct. I personally don't think either side is right. I think the tonics are hilarious and fun, and LH / NF / recluse aren't really that " Br0kEn " . I literally just played a qp match where a Titan with kephris horn spammed like 6 towering barricades and got a lights out. I almost died 😂

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Honestly for all the casuals out there take this oppurtunity to get fabled for recluse/lunas.

Posting in language:

• Yeah it’s funny cause most still can’t muster enough empathy to see the irony.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Jim the wise: 4/22/2019 3:02:54 AM
    You can win against luna’s/nf if you get good enough. You can’t win against a team of all hunters with shinobu’s vow (if that’s how it’s spelled) spamming skip grenades. No amount of skill will allow you to defend against it or counter it. The only way to counter is to get a team of hunters for yourself or a team of titans spamming suppressor grenades.

Posting in language:

• You are exactly correct I didnt read there response but how they thought this would even play out good shows the devs are rushing out content since you think if it was by accident they would have seen it in there “tests” of the event

Posting in language:

• You should know by now that bungie doesn’t playtest anything, and even if they do it would likely be tested with their developers which have been shown to be bad at the game.

Posting in language:

• I am aware but they dont need to be good to see that in the comp playlist they could spam the grenades they had, in there test server

Posting in language:

• I have not forgotten and use it in qp, but I don’t really consider myself a sweat who cares a bunch about stats. I play this game because I find the crucible to be somewhat fun, not because of the abilities but because of the gun play and overall “feeling” of the game. I couldn’t care less about my stats going down because of the revelry. In fact, my kad has gone up by almost 0.10 since the event began. What I care about is the game not being fun when everyone just has infinite grenades. Both the giving and receiving end of non stop ability spam is not remotely entertaining to me.

Posting in language:

• I’m loving the revelry. Using my top tree warlock and chaining all these skip grenade throwing hunters has never made me feel so good in the crucible. Tons of multi kills.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TheCyo: 4/21/2019 12:51:11 PM
    I'm not a sweat. I try my best to get to 2100 as a solo player on PC to get the Recluse. But this made it impossible for me to get any closer to this goal for three weeks. Think about this way: A change breaks all Raids for 3 weeks and nobody is able to complete it anymore. How would the PVE community react?

Posting in language:

• I’m right there with you. Was at 1600 trying to win just one game this week for my bonus and lost three. Awful decision.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon