JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Comp is UNPLAYABLE
4/21/2019 5:34:39 AM
This man figured out how to have fun in comp, Luna users hate him!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• See, the problem lies when you jump into comp to play for ranks, you don't want degenerates that abuse a "for fun" strat that ruins the COMPETITIVE aspect of it.if it was QP sure, whatever, spam your skip nades as much as your pea brain desires. But when it completely breaks the integrity of a mode that punishes losses and is supposed to require good gunplay and S K I L L. That's when the devs are doing a terrible job.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Degenerates that just want to have fun. Dude, it’s a video game. It’s meant to be fun. You can be all hard and say “BUT ITS COMPETITIVE” but it’s all for nought. You’re not achieving anything spectacular, there’s no physical reward for the time we spend on here. If it’s not fun, it has no real reason to exist.

Posting in language:

• Who I don't skip nade, i kill with Luna's. It doesn't make a difference. Just adds an unfair disadvantage for those who don't have a grenade buff/ setup like with shinobus vow.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon