JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/20/2019 10:12:39 PM
Twist them? You mentioned that you're a casual and I'm stating why casuals ruined D2 :/ You should probably stop trying to be a smartarse and don't type witty things like what you just did
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]You mentioned that you're a casual and I'm stating why casuals ruined[/quote] I think you might have me confused with another poster here. Quote where I stated I was casual.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You mentioned that you couldn’t care less about any of the events and you’re not bothered at missing out on them. Only casuals wouldn’t be bothered about triumphs or collecting all the eververse shit

Posting in language:

• Because in real life, real life things should take priority. Simply because I am not bothered by those things I am forced to miss does not necessarily mean I'm a casual player. It means that I understand that there are priorities in life that take precedence over specific events in a video game. If it is out of my control to be able to complete something in a game because of those priorities, I refuse to be bothered by those things. Why cause undue stress on yourself with something that is out of your control? That would be ridiculous. I do agree that the real casual players had a definite negative impact on the game and Bungie has yet to find a real balance with it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon