JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/20/2019 5:53:27 PM
What's really dumb is in today's clown world people actually took the threat seriously instead of as a joke. HONK, HONK!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [url]https://klewtv.com/news/nation-world/35-years-later-pop-tart-gun-suspension-resolved[/url] NPC has been detected below me frend.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Phobos113: 4/20/2019 7:13:26 PM
    Wow.. this world is SO dumb now... Kids aren't free to joke anymore lest they hurt someone's fee-fees or get locked up for being, you know.. kids. Female scientists get 100% of the credit for doing 6% of the work (and the male scientists she's stealing the credit from are too spineless to stand up for themselves), women can destroy your life by making false allegations because you make them feel creepy at work or school, or because they don't like you, or they regretted sleeping with you at a party the other night (just avoid them), a teacher can statutorily rape one of her students and get pregnant then successfully sue for child support AND back child support upon his 18th, the list goes on and on and on... How bad is it going to get before it starts getting better?... Of all the generations I could've been born in, it had to be in time for this ret[i]a[/i]rded crap..

Posting in language:

• Yep, you can't say ANYTHING without someone getting offended.Sadly this is only the beginning ,it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. I took the honkpill a long time ago, to seek light-hearted and self-amused mastery in the midst of all the chaos.The honkpill is a philosophy unto itself and perhaps in these times its just the medicine the world needs.

Posting in language:

• I mean, it does look realistic enough for someone who doesn’t know Destiny. And with how many shootings the states have seen, i can’t blame extra caution

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon