JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
4/20/2019 2:16:57 AM

Super Celebratory Emblem code is not being sent

I've tried all day to get this emblem after unlocking it in game. I get a message saying the emblem is sent but i haven't received it. Please help!
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi there. You may need to use a major email provider, such as Gmail or Outlook, to receive the verification email. Apple/iCloud emails seem to be blocking Bungie Reward emails at the moment. We're working on that. Once you receive the email, verify it on your Bungie.net account then resend the Bungie Rewards email. Make sure to click "THIS LINK" when you receive the email.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just switched to my Gmail account from my MSN/Outlook and got it immediately after hitting send. I was having the same issue, emailed support on Friday and didn't hear back, it's a holiday weekend so that's understandable.

Posting in language:

• If there is nothing in your spam folder, then try, at least temporarily, change your email to one from gmail. Microsoft and Apple have had some issues receiving Bungie emails lately.

Posting in language:

• just here to pile on... me too.

Posting in language:

• I literally have the same problem

Posting in language:

• I clicked on the link in my "Bungie Rewards" page starting yesterday. I have requested the e-mail multiple times, but it still hasn't shown up. I have received e-mail from other Bungie Rewards in the past without issue. I don't see "Answered Call" in my "Collections" tab, either.

Posting in language:

SebastianDaBrave
    SebastianDaBrave

My mom says I'm special but who's ed? - old

Have you checked the events emblem category in your collections page?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon