JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Dark Raven 2501: 4/21/2019 10:19:36 PM

#Remove Enhancement Cores From Infusion

Just a reminder bungie: bounty’s are not the answer to this problem

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cores should be for Masterwork, not infusion.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by TJM99: 4/20/2019 3:39:38 PM
      Simple reality: You can't keep pointing the finger at the player and ignore the problem forever. They will not "just play the game", they will leave. People should not be pitching cores to us as "not that bad to get", that does absolutely nothing for someone with 0 interests in getting them for something completely unnecessary. Cores should peak interest on their own rights (which they did when it mattered for masterworking) and not have a defense brigade telling people how to get them like a broken record and that they are lazy for not playing properly if they don't waste their time as they did.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Just a reminder. GET GOOD. *laughs at you in 700 on each character with 650+ Cores after willfully wasting 100 during the beginning of Season 6* Removing them are NOT the answer to you not understanding the game.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
        • Dude, this is really old right now.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • maybe dont constantly infuse stuff then smh

Posting in language:

10 Replies
            • [quote]Just a reminder bungie: that bounty’s are not the answer to this problem[/quote] Just saying, Div2 needs materials for doing certain things like transmog, upgrading, etc. Difference between the neckbeards and Div2, is that you [i][b]actually[/b] [u]receive[/u] materials from [b]playing[/b] the game.[/i] Plus, you get sweet drops [b]all the time,[/b] and are actually [b]rewarded[/b] for your grind. Why put yourself through hell with D2, when bungie, the neckbeards, and maximum try hardest want to ruin it? I bounced in Forsaken and have yet to regret it. Do I miss Destiny? Definitely, probably one of the reasons I don't leave the forms. Do I miss [i][b]playing[/b][/i] Destiny? Lmao -blam!- no!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • I think I would rather some sort of weapon XP progression to upgrade the weapon instead of enhancement cores.

Posting in language:

• Honestly OP. It's best this entire remove Enhancement Cores movement just gives up. I'm guessing this thread/link appeared in my Chrome feed because I read Forbes. Cause as my post history will show. I quit this game a month after ALL my friends & their clans quit. So here's the advice... Stop playing. Enhancement Cores ruin the game for you & your friends. Just stop. Bungie has made it publically known that they will NEVER remove them from infusion. Forbes publically exposed them for it. They still won't remove it. The Destiny Community will not win this battle. If the infusion is such an issue that it ruins the fun factor of the game then leave. Games are intended to be fun. If they cease being fun then it is time to move on. Yeah. Its hard. But you will feel better in the long run. After all 38 of my friends/coworkers left. I stuck it out for a month by myself. Then I realized. I was not having fun. Yeah I had about 30 or 50 cores in escrow. But the moment I infused, I got new gear. To drop which defeated the entire purpose. So I just put what I liked in my bank, & used random drops. I hated it. Every once in a blue moon I'd get an identical drop that I could infuse into old gear & actually use my loadout. But they were very few & far between. In the end. I had to accept that the game felt like a job & I was not having fun. Progression felt punishing. Everytime I'd finally decide to infuse RNG would give me something stronger for that slot. I got tired of waiting to hit the cap. My friends felt generally the same on too of other issues. Just leave. Posting here, is equal to screaming at a wall. Playing the game while unhappy, is you punishing yourself for no reason. Insanity is the process of doing the same thing over & over again while expecting a different result. Bungie isn't going to remove the Cores. Save yourself. Let go. Move on. Many of the forums & probably reddit tell players to leave. Take their advice. Just quit. Now I'm going to log out, clear my Chrome history hopefully never return here. Cause why the hell Bungie.net threads are showing up in my feed after what should be 6+ months is absolutely baffling.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                • Downvote 🤗

Posting in language:

22 Replies
                  • Edited by vmondude: 4/21/2019 7:14:17 PM
                    Nice. Keep the topic alive dude 👍 My threads been pushed down despite over 300 upvotes! Lol

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Jesus people are STILL complaining. You do realise its not VITAL to use cores. Don't infuse if its below a 5 power difference. Literally play the game over the course of the week and you'll get loads, coming from experience. If you played year 1 you'll be drowning in cores. I'm sitting at 450 :/

Posting in language:

29 Replies
                      porching a cmirg
                      porching a cmirg

The Master of Porches - old

[quote]As some of you know, I am an attack helicopter. More specifically, I am a Bell AH-1 Cobra. I realize that a casual observer would see me as a human, not an attack helicopter. But that is because humans focus on differences, not similarities. Similarities are what make us the same, not different. [b][u]I am an attack helicopter, just a much as an attack helicopter is a vehicle. We are all vehicles. [/u][/b] What things make me an attack helicopter? Here are the similarities: 1. I'm solitary, like attack helicopters. I'd much rather fly up in the sky (room), than frolic and play with my other vehicle friends. 2. I hate maintenance. I always feel sleepy during maintenance. 3. I love ammunition, especially dangerous explosive ammunition like Hydra 70 2.75in rockets and TOW Missiles. Using Hydra 70 2.75in rockets and TOW Missiles on opposing militaries is my all time favorite method of destruction. 4. I'm naturally destructive, but fast. Sometimes I try to explode things I like in the neighboring country, and try to find good things. Every vehicle sees a weak nation as a treasure chest. Once when I was younger I got in trouble for going in the neighbors country. I try not to start a war now when I do. 5. 2 x 7.62mm multi-barrel Miniguns are yum! 6. As a boy attack helicopter, I have strong urges. Like I said, I'm a shy vehicle. But when I see a pretty AH-64 Apache, sometimes I feel so much energy. The closest I could call what I feel is "the declaration of war". For me, it happens a lot in spring. But since I'm shy, a lot of braver attack helicopters have AH-64 Apache companions. 7. I'm kind of a big attack helicopter. A two-blade, single engine attack helicopter in fact. Sometimes my big rotor bumps into things and I feel clumsy. But inside I know I'm the essence of destruction. These are some of the biggest things that make me a proud part of Attack Helicopter kind. Someday I hope to meet a real attack helicopter, and we can find a good active war zone and fire our missiles. I'm not trying to be obnoxious, just share what makes me the vehicle I am. Oh, and I also have a Boeing 747 side to my personality, but I'll save that for another time.[/quote]

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • ***YAWN***

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                        • Keep preaching.

Posting in language:

• Yet another attempt......Too bad Bungo stuck their head in the sand awhile back on this.....WAD

Posting in language:

• There is no issue, and they are staying. Hooray!

Posting in language:

• Luna/Nf running wild in console, solos being matched against 4 stacks, guided games remains in beta since launch, no dedicated servers, no faction rallies, trials or prestige versions on the new raids. All these problems and you're over here complaining about enhancement cores again. I hope this thread gets locked.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • Omg stop whining

Posting in language:

• Nooo. Just leave it the way it is. They are easy to get, stop being lazy

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                            • No they’re fine, stop this whining fest already children

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                              • Did you complain about Exotic shards in Destiny too?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                • Just quit playing... I did. This is the response people kept giving me... So I did. Everyone not happy with the game needs to quit too. Then... Sit back and watch as the complaining rolls in about having no-one to play with, or against. Don't pre-order D3. Either that, or give up... Seriously... It looks bad when you complain but keep playing. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just telling it how it is. I quit... Couldn't be happier.

Posting in language:

30 Replies
                                  • #removeenhancementcorediscussuonsfromforum

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                                    • I used to play Everyday but I’ve stopped. The enhancement cores were one of the main things that ruined it for me. I found myself logging in Everyday just to get 2 cores from spider and then logging out. Soon I stopped coming in altogether. The other thing that ruined it was the insane bias in favour of hunters and hand cannons that made Titans uncompetitive. Titans are tanks but the Developers completely undermined the class by giving it unbelievably weak Super that could be stopped by a single shotgun hit. Whereas the hunters were near unstoppable. The Luna’s and Not Forgottens also devalued all the other exotics I spent so much time getting earlier. I have a hunter but brining it up in light level requires endless meaningless farming of cores, so I left.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                      • One a day, woot. So rewarded.

Posting in language:

16 Replies
                                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                                        ;
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon