JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
4/19/2019 12:08:37 AM

This Week At Bungie – 4/18/2019

This week at Bungie, the Revelry has begun. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47781]https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47781[/url]
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This nerf is just stupid

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by ShureShot988: 4/23/2019 10:32:13 AM

Started a new topic: Revelry ruining competitive(10 Replies))

• Hello! I won the MOTW in the TWAB this week and just want to know how to properly claim my emblem. My battlenet is Wackypizza#1110

Posting in language:

• How about this week you pair me with people that actually have thumbs in comp, and not against 4 stacks of hunters all using double skips and revelry boosts. -blam!-ing moronic idiots you lot are. Just learn to make a good game you -blam!- -blam!-faces.

Posting in language:

• [quote]This week at Bungie, the Revelry has begun. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47781]https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47781[/url][/quote] This is the worst event you guys have ever released and so screwed up and you can’t even be bothered to address the player base with an update to you debacle with gambit being shut off for BS guitar issues then you don’t replace it with anything for the verdant light competitive triumph you just lost me as a paying customer for any of you future products. Hell you can’t even be bothered to address us then the heck with you at bungie

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • I like a temporary meta, makes the game get played differently. At least it's not the same old try hard load outs all the time now. That's about the only good part thou. Your p2p connection still the worst. Cores still in the game when nobody wants them. And loot drop rng has always been trash. Makes me feel like players don't get rewarded for winning anymore.

Posting in language:

• You know getting barraged by taken knight fire while trying to capture the spot on the bridge in the reckoning is a bunch of bullshit how about you stupid -blam!-s nerf that

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • I don’t understand a company made billions on the game and don’t want customers (players) to be happy with the game. Bungie why you add and remove stuff just don’t understand.. is there someone who just doing this to make the one person jealous cause they still with Bungie and other person is not? Just fix the game already[u]fix the game [/u]

Posting in language:

• que mierda tienen en la cabeza arruinando el crisol con la mamada del evento y las granadas infinitas, son una manga de pelotudos o que, ojala lo cambien, si no lo hacen realmente no entienden lo que la comunidad quiere.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Off topic, but has anyone had any "luck" getting anything good from Jubilant Engrams? Like the exotic sparrows or armor? I swear I have the worst RNG. But my clan seems to have same issue.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Havok : 4/20/2019 2:12:25 PM
          Have to say, after trying some comp with the constant grenade spam, I’ve come to the conclusion you guys are just idiots. Ridiculous problems every event or update. I can only assume a bunch of actual monkeys do your game testing or you’re at the point where you’re just trolling your player base. You always have to twist player game change quality of life suggestions into ridiculous grindy crap people didn’t ask for. What is wrong with you guys, seriously?

Posting in language:

12 Replies
          • doesnt matter what you do. You do not understand your game and with every patch you make it even worse. Spectral blade is insane op, titans at all are completly out of balance. If you dont play meta your game is not enjjoyable. Im so sick of your game. There will be not big update in september? great hopefully you give up on destiny 2 because you guys -blam!-ed it up so hard

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Hey Cozmo. How about this. On any official statement from any representative of Bungie, rather that be one of these pinned posts or any post you make in response to another user's post, instead of having a simple "zero" by your post, because lets be honest, you'll never be in the positive figures as long as you keep screwing your players... You have a up counter, and a down counter, so that people can see you do have five to ten upvotes of approval among the tens of thousands of down votes you're suppressing anyone from seeing. K thanks.

Posting in language:

• Remove the ability buffs that the revelry has from competitive. All it is is hunters spamming skip grenades. It’s unplayable.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • This week we once again broke the game deliberately to generate some buzz and get people to start posting about us again. The actual amount of content added was very shallow and features running all the content you’ve played before but with all the increased recharge rates we hope that people will enjoy the power fantasy and ignore the lack of actual new activities. although we can’t turn off the tonic in Crucible we can very quickly remove the additional orb generation when it was apparent this actually was causing network issues - because content is hard and we still haven’t created separate sandboxes, even though we pretend we have. Anyhow we’ll continue to ignore the core issues, pun intended, and focus on what more we can add to ever verse which you cannot get anywhere else.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Edited by RedruM31: 4/23/2019 3:12:12 PM
                  Nerf this nerf that, but in the meanwhile the skilless jotunn is still very poweful and an energy gun

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                  • Can't wait fro revalry to be over which idiot thought it would be good for the game every activity is now crap constantly seeing granade after granade love the game hate the idiot who signed this idea off

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • -blam!- you Bungie. That is all.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                      • Thanks for killing a once great game.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                        • Edited by slayerserenity: 4/23/2019 3:29:24 PM
                          So when Penumbra come out this summer 2019... the big question is what is next after [u]Penumbra[/u] ? Will Penumbra be the last thing to be added to Destiny 2? Then 2020 is Destiny 3

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • Edited by x2jakes: 4/19/2019 4:25:13 PM
                            “Spectral Blades has been running amok in the Crucible. Below, you’ll find a brief on our plans to reign it in a bit” This is why Destiny PVP is despised by PVE players that don’t even enter the crucible. You weaken abilities and weapons in PVE for PVP reasons. It’s lazy, pathetic, and has caused a rift between PVE and PVP crowds for years.

Posting in language:

19 Replies
                            • You guys need to properly playtest cause this is way too many screwups during one event. It happens with every release of something, events, seasons, updates. PLAYING AT HOME IS NOT A PLAYTEST!!! And for anyone wondering, yes this is what they consider as playtesting. Do you want to end up like Anthem???

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                              • Looks like spectral is getting gimped, can you guys actually learn how to balance instead of nerfing to the point of being useless?

Posting in language:

13 Replies
                                • Guys, Bungie, Bungie... Why is the Nerf affecting PvE? Can we get a damage bump for it at the very least?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                  • Edited by Eververse: 4/22/2019 9:37:49 AM
                                    Don't let this event fool you. We STILL need core removed or a lot of them to drop. - Flash point - Heroic public events - Night fall final loot chest - Iron banner bounties - Etc Give us a reason to want to do these things because If season 7 hits and the masterwork core economy and powerful engrams are the same you can bet your ass players will legitimately quit the game....for real this time. 3-4 seasons of bad economy and straight up ignoring players cries. You are not struggling to find a better solution bungie, you are just choosing the worse thing to stick to your guns on. And I promise you, players saying the economy is fine doesn't have the game's best interest at heart. Perfect progression system was during age of triumph. It's can't possibly be hard to make the system good again. Hell, forsaken had a good system.....until you beat the campaign and the system went to shit. Not only that, infusion cost way too much....of everything. Including glimner. Edit: and I'm not talking one core per bounty or game type bs either. Ffs the forest event gives you 1 a day. None of this is satisfying and is insulting to me. Infusion will never be meaningful this way, nor should it. Every season I wear random stuff to bump my light up just two eventually where the stuff I was wearing before the cap was raised because it's has the mods and stats like and worked for. Your current system sucks.

Posting in language:

• Let us keep the revelry ornaments please

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                  ;
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon