JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by FirstOfTwo: 4/15/2019 7:57:42 AM

Vanishing HUD/Hands

I’ve had my character’s hands disappear in 1st person view along with weapons & their cursors twice so far. The first time it “fixed” itself when I died; I didn’t die the second time though to see what would happen. The second time all my weapons were affected. They would sometimes get “fixed” when I swapped to them, but emoting and running didn’t seem so do anything. They would then revert to being invisible. The weapons both time worked normally, just they were invisible. This issue occurred in two different modes (I can’t remember the 1st but the 2nd time was during tier 3 Reckoning). During the 2nd time, I was using C haos Reach super, Malfeasance, Tatara Gaze, & 21% Delirium. I feel it has something to do with swapping weapons often & immediately firing them or Well of Radiance, which a teammate was using.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there. Thanks for your report. You may want to [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]clear your console cache[/url] and check to see if that might help with your issue.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon