JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
4/13/2019 4:32:54 PM

Lost Primevil Prime Emblem

Hi, Last week I was playing gambit and came up against the corrupted servitor primevil boss. My team killed it and won the match and I was awarded the rare emblem Primevil Prime. I had space in my emblems and immediately went to equip it (as I have wanted this emblem) but it was not there. I went to the postmaster, not there. I looked in collections and sure enough it was in the recently discovered tab AND in my collections tab but when I tried to "reacquire" it there was no option to do so. I logged off and back on a few times, logged out of B.net, and waited for this most recent patch hoping maybe it was just a glitch but the situation remains the same. I have screenshots that show it is my Flair collections and recently discovered. Is this something that can be resolved or am I kind of screwed here? Thank you for your help.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Primeval prime is a variant of the Playing the Odds emblem. Inspect your Playing the Odds and you will see the variant emblem. Below is a link to the emblems and their variants. [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/47568]DESTINY 2: EMBLEM VARIANTS[/url]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon