JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by A78Chec: 4/11/2019 3:42:41 PM

Ada-1 is how every NPC should be

My jaw dropped at all her bounties!! thats how every NPC in this game should be. Thank you for at least getting her right....gave me a reason to enjoy the grind again. Imagine if every crucible, vanguard and gambit weapon could be attained the same way.... jussayin Bungie Edit: We are trending, I hope someone from Bungie is reading this entire thread and see that the community WANTS to engage in this game.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

Appreciate the feedback. We'll let the team know that this change has been appreciated and that the community would like to see more changes like it to other vendors in the future.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

15 Replies
    • I just want to know what exos eat? And do they sleep? Do they need to be recharged?

Posting in language:

10 Replies
      • Edited by trap: 4/12/2019 5:58:13 PM
        Am I the only one that thinks she looks a little adorable with how “short” she is. Reminds me of a little old lady that gives you free cough drops but instead it’s firearms :/

Posting in language:

No. NPCs should be like it was in D1. Selling random rolled weapons and armor with changing rolls every month. That is how a vendor/NPC needs to look like.

Posting in language:

15 Replies
        • Weapon bounties should be a thing again, just like in D1. Plus, bring back arms day for Banshee.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Yes, all they need to do is reduce the need to visit her constantly and we’ll be golden.

Posting in language:

• Vanguard hasn’t been updated in moons and neither has shax. It should be bounties for weapon scopes, new rolls and new weapons. The perdition gun was amazing. It should be every fortnight. Screw these pinnacle weapons locked behind hours of comp grind. It gets boring, fast playing countdown. It was one of the reasons I stopped playing trials. The looooong intro and countdown was wearing thin.

Posting in language:

• Now she just needs to stop having us come to her to complete each step of a bounty.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • The only problem is the fact that forges still cant be entered from orbit, you still need to see her to put the core in the frame and you can only hold 1 god damn frame at a time

Posting in language:

• Edited by Phobos113: 4/11/2019 5:08:10 AM
              Yup, D1 did it better as far as the vendors are concerned (and in general). It was nice seeing Ada-1 with all of the frames for sale. For once we actually have the ability to choose.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • The expansion should have been called: [i]The Black Armory: Return to Ada.[/i]

Posting in language:

• Now if only they'd fix her from sinking into the floor!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • Be careful what you write my man. Some Bungie genius is going to add “return steps” and unnecessary loading screens from Zavala to Zavala, Shaxx to Shaxx, Vance to Vance, spider to spider... 😱

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • I'd love to be able to purchase specific weapons and armour from vendors instead of rolling the dice each time. Just being able to choose between weapons and armour would do wonders.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      Totally agree. Ada-1's bounties reward playtime. The casual player can go get the gun he wants while the hardcore player can grind said gun until he gets the perfect roll. This should totally be the case all over the game. I wish they gave Drifter the same treatment, I might see some Prime weapons that way.

Posting in language:

31 Replies
                      • I think you’re right. Random rolls make the game more diverse but having the ability to grind for specific weapons and armor is cool.

Posting in language:

• Plus, she’s capable of phasing through the ground. She’s only gotten as far as her feet, though.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • I too am extremely happy about having full choice from all of the frames and would like to see some of the general concepts applied to more of the vendors in the tower. The reason I feel like this works so well is that it goes a lot further in respecting player time and choice which is a great first start. Zavala: add weapon and gear drops to the daily strike bounties, split reward packages so that players can choose to either get weapons or armor or split them so that zavala only gives weapon rewards and put the armor rewards with Ikora. Hawthorne: this one is a big ask but she needs something to stand out more and I would suggest a new addition in the form of clan ornaments/shader as well as releasing some of the year1 gear/weapons with random rolls and a custom shader on them. The reward of these could start with being part of the reward packages she gives after you max out clan contributions for the week plus the other specific activity bounties she provides. The items could be rotated through via the seasons, and as items rotate out they could enter the general loot pool. Ikora: a Vanguard reward vendor with specific daily bounties to acquire specific armor pieces (i.e head piece, etc not specific perk rolls) and two weekly bounties with each one rewarding a specific perk roll on a piece of gear. Drifter: Remains largely the same, but has a weekly weapon rotation that unlocks after X amount of completions of Gambit or Gambit Prime Amanda: Rotating stock access to past legendary ships and sparrows for bright dust and glimmer and shader bounties that select random shaders and reward a stack of 8 of them. In addition, rotating stock of more basic sparrows/ships that update each season. Factions: Throwback to D1 where every player can redeem a free class specific item for one of the three factions, XP earned while that is equipped grants faction tokens used to purchase faction items from a rotating stock of specific perk roll weapons/gear. Alternative would be to have the factions rotate from week to week i.e Dead Orbit week with specific xp bonuses geared towards certain challenges. The Colonel: Bring back the cayde-6 treasure maps and add a selection of emblems each week that can be purchased for glimmer. These can even include more joke(ish) stat tracking like number of times killed by the architects, etc. I can't find a link right now, but I have seen some amazing fan created emblems. This could also be used as a way to get the Destiny community involved by putting out a template and let players submit designs. If their design is chosen, they can be rewarded the creator emblem and maybe earn a cool ornament for armor (the last bit is a big ask but I have to try) Community created emblems would free up Bungie art team to work on other things, while benefiting from a constant stream of more content for players. I'm sure i've missed an NPC but I think this gets the general idea across. In addition to the tower vendors, the planet NPCs could also benefit from having the armor pieces they sell acquire set perk rolls and have those reset seasonally, as well as the reward package requirements to access them. This would give more folks stuff to do and adds more loot for us to chase.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • They def got it right having all frames . They just need to put the other weopons there that are locked behind the raid

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                            • For some reason I thought you were going to suggest that all vendors should glitch partway through the floor every time you load in. Screw fixing guitar errors, or messing with "enhancement cores" (or whatever you're calling them this month), I wanna load into the Tower and see a little Tess staring over the edge of her counter, or have a 4ft tall Shaxx standing in the corner. Then again, I think we all know what would happen if there was a waist-high Rahool giving out Edge Transits and Vestian Dynasty....

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                              • ADA, is the RNG equalizer!

Posting in language:

• Always wanted a great rolled blast furnace, but I can't bring myself to ever play a forge again.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                                • What with their feet chopped off so they can't ever leave their post.

Posting in language:

• Could you imagine a Service Revolver Frame/Bounty you pick up from Zavala for Tokens? It could work like the Ada-1 quest steps (so 30 Precision Kills, 2 Ultra Kills, then Strike Completion) and it drops a Service Revolver on completion. But instead of the bounty disappearing from Pursuits, it looks like it’s completed BUT there’s an option to “Recharge Frame” for X amount of tokens. Recharging the frame just resets the bounty and quest steps to earn another Service Revolver. The bounty will disappear and stop working after an hour, 2 hours, 4 hours so you have to go back to Zavala eventually. But atleast we could focus our grind while staying in the Strikes playlist. That’d be sweet. I’d feel like I’m getting somewhere with Strike loot.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                  • Glitched into the floor?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Cadi 009: 4/11/2019 2:23:06 PM
                                    Last time i completed a black armory frame was when i got jotunn, the week after it released. Boring grind is boring

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                                    ;
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon