JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Cozmo: 4/11/2019 1:08:31 AM
Update: The S6 Pinnacle weapons will be available again for acquisition tomorrow 4/11 at 2PM Pacific after the hotfix. [quote]Sorry about the inconvenience. We will enable the quest again as soon as the fix goes out.[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This is just like when Bioware patched the fun out of the game by reducing the loot drops

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you are at 2100+ right now, but fall below the fabeled threshold before the fix is made, will the quest step be null??? Please respond, seems like an important question. I definitely will not chance it. So many times i have been at 2000+ and go on a losing streak. I had to rank back through heroic I, II, and III multiple times as a solo player.

Posting in language:

• You can fall below the threshold. Check the triumph and see if you have the box for reaching fabled completed. If you did then your good but once you reach fabled you can fall below and it still should count.

Posting in language:

• The quests are untouched. You are just not going to be able to claim the reward for a moment. Keep progressing in your quests.

Posting in language:

• Youre fine

Posting in language:

• Edited by Jericho_Wolf99: 4/10/2019 5:01:07 AM
    Then tell your guys to get on it already. Literally wasted my time getting to fabled and can't even get the recluse now.

Posting in language:

• sure you guys have a lot of stuff to work out but no game or game company is perfect I say, you guys have done something great with what you've got and to keep trucking when everyone else is complaining about some resource glitch which will probably be fixed in no time anyways keep going your doing something good

Posting in language:

• A perfect game company will immediately roll back those who managed to abuse the glitch, apply the fix in light speed, and does not halt LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE OTHER PLAYER from getting their hard-worked pinnacle weapon disabled. A bad game company will just say: Sorry about the inconvenience. We will enable the quest again as soon as the fix goes out. Meanwhile...hundreds thousands of people suffer because of several people abusing the glitch (heck I will abuse it too if only I didn't claim all my pinnacle weapon already, i don't even know what goes in people's mind when they completed their pinnacle weapons but didn't instantly take it, sounds really goddamn suspicious) You my fella whom I do not know you in real life yet I'm still gonna diss the shaite out of you cuz why not? A white knight still trying to defend bundjie, have fun m8.

Posting in language:

• well, my friend, I don't give a shit about people crying over some -blam!-ing enhancement core, grow up already it's not the end of the world I play the game to have fun isn't that the point of video games to have fun the only thing you accomplished here is waist 10 minutes of your time messaging me

Posting in language:

• Woah, you need 10 mins to typed that long? I guess my 1min-30 sec-ish is well spent to make someone raged. Gotta love it

Posting in language:

• Edited by thorinoukshield: 4/10/2019 4:56:03 AM
    ok I quit it's like trying to reason with a child

Posting in language:

• Awww...can't take a heat? Gonna go back to safety area? Good decision out there <3. Gotta learn how to differentiate good game developers versus rubbish developers there chap. Have a good day <3

Posting in language:

• no, I'm being the bigger man here by ending this conversation before you do something you may regret

Posting in language:

• Oohh scary. Virtual threats. C'mere mods! I am being threathen and I feel insecure and afraid...oohhhh the fear On serious note though. If you are the bigger guy, why can't you differentiate between good devs and bad devs? If all "bigger guys" were like you, I bet game industries will be much more wealthy right now... Give some good support to EA and Bungos my bigger dude <3

Posting in language:

• and if you were really mature about this you could just let it go see ya, little man <3

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zeroneos: 4/10/2019 5:10:22 AM
    I thought being a bigger man would make that last message as the end of message. But you still messaged me. Must gotta love me there chap <3 See ya mate. Have fun and don't forget to start to learn how2 differentiate between developers. I'd recommend Forbes. It's a pretty good start on your 101 lesson <3

Posting in language:

• Now both of you kiss and make up.

Posting in language:

• Well the players who took advantage of the glitch now have plenty of cores....my question is what about the players who did not use the glitch, it’s seems they are now at a disadvantage?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Zeroneos: 4/10/2019 4:28:37 AM
    Seems like my hardwork to collect 300+ cores, spent countless hundreds of hours grinding scrapers bounty... Get beaten in 5 minutes of infinitely claiming pinnacle weapons and scraps them. I bet your arse bungie will just turn blind eye to this issue, players who got 10k cores will keep their cores never worrying about season of opulence anymore. Every +1 light in season of opulence for those who manages to get the glitch, they'll just infuse. Heck I even see someone already stashed like 300++ of pinnacle weapons in their vaults just in case bungie will do something about it. *bungie does do something* People who stashes: still ez 300*7 cores = 2.1k cores backup. Seriously bungie, get your sh1t together.

Posting in language:

• Im also worried about gunsmith materials...for mods. I spent A LOT of time to get some nice sets with mods. And some random is going to get the same results as me just by sucking zavalas d*ck during 1h

Posting in language:

• Seems like there isn't much meaningful choice.

Posting in language:

• Or you could just remove the -blam!-ing cores from infusion costs and then it won't matter if people exploit it. Cozmo. Take this to your team. Denying people who worked their ass off for a pinnacle weapon are now being denied what they worked long and hard for. All so that you can artificially prop up something NOBODY WANTS. NOBODY. You are now officially screwing over perhaps thousands of people just because you don't want to accept people are tired of this core issue. So. What you need to do in the morning instead of picking up your controller and spending half the day playing videogames. Is go into the office, and type out a message. "We have come to the conclusion that the issue of enhancement cores is doing nothing but serve as a powerful negative influence on our community. We will be abandoning cores as an infusion cost in a future update and will not be replacing them with another rare item to artificially slow down progress, as that was clearly a poorly conceived idea in the first place. As a stop gap between now and then as a sort of "short term fix" we will be removing the temporary restriction of pinnacle weapons being purchased so that players may use an exploit to obtain as many cores as they desire. A description of how to perform the exploit will be found below and uploaded to our twitter page. Sadly this will not benefit anyone who has not unlocked one of the pinnacle weapons, and we apologize but those who have not unlocked one or more of them will have to wait until they do, or until the patch is released. We at bungie have accepted that this was ultimately a failure on our part, and while it was well intended it has been extraordinarily destructive and a massive distraction. We are choosing to move on to more important issues. We feel it was a terribly ignorant move to deny thousands of people access to a weapon they worked hard on obtaining for such a foolish reason. We hope you enjoy your newly obtained enhancement cores, and the pinnacle weapons we are returning you access to, though encourage you to consider that if you create too large a surplus in your inventories it may cause you to have a reduced enjoyment of the game going forward, but we respect that is your right to sabotage your own enjoyment of the game if it is your desire to do so. We do not have an ETA for when cores will be removed from infusion costs, it will be a process, we can only state it will be during a future update. As this will allow players either immediately or eventually a near unlimited supply there is no longer any urgency. Enjoy arc week and see you in game." See? It's so easy. Solves all your problems.

Posting in language:

• The quest is done. And here it goes my Recluse. I supposed to pick it up from Shaxx and now I have to wait who know how long. Wish in Comp I could do the same what Bungie is doing now. Suspend my point lose after a defeat maybe?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Orkan: 4/10/2019 4:08:09 AM
    WHEN?!?!?!?! You break the game with lightning speed when something touches your precious ENHANCEMENT CHORE economy... but exactly [b]WHEN[/b] will you return the pinnacle weapons? My friend grinded WEEKS for this and he finally breaks 2100 today and you decide to punish him for your devs inability to do their jobs?!?!?!

Posting in language:

• Well at least it's some kind of response. It doesn't make me happy though. After 3 weeks of comp i have nothing to show for.

Posting in language:

6 7 8 9 10
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon