JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Cozmo: 4/11/2019 1:08:31 AM
Update: The S6 Pinnacle weapons will be available again for acquisition tomorrow 4/11 at 2PM Pacific after the hotfix. [quote]Sorry about the inconvenience. We will enable the quest again as soon as the fix goes out.[/quote]
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sad

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Gilford: 4/10/2019 11:42:39 AM
    Hey Cozmo, as the guy i will always remember as getting ripped apart on a live stream for asking about vault space on a dlc release - because you were actually asking what players & fans wanted - how does it feel to have to "defend" Bungie's handling of the enhancement core problem so poorly and then see this happen and probably have the quickest patch implemented to protect their broken system?

Posting in language:

• as a employee its your duty to protect the interests of your company and representing the higher up decisions without questioning, personal feelings are out of place here

Posting in language:

• [quote]Naw... calling it your job don't make it right, Boss.[/quote]

Posting in language:

• the one who pays your bills decides whats right , you are just an "human instrument" for their interest

Posting in language:

• Sure, to some level. I'd like to think that I'd quit my job if I was asked to do something immoral. I'd certainly quit if I was asked to do something illegal. By the way, NONE of what I just said applies to Cozmo and what he's doing. I actually just posted the video clip because I like that quote and Cool Hand Luke is an awesome movie. LOL

Posting in language:

• [quote]Sure, to some level. I'd like to think that I'd quit my job if I was asked to do something immoral. I'd certainly quit if I was asked to do something illegal.[/quote] As highgroundish as that is, unfortunately you know everything in life isn't that black and white, especially if you have a family to care and provide for...but I'd say there are varying degrees of immoral in life.

Posting in language:

• You have a point. Also, what's immoral to one person isn't to another. You're correct. It's definitely a "gray area".

Posting in language:

• That's why i asked how it makes him feel. You can do what you said for your company but it definitely kills a part of you inside. The only reason i don't suspect a form of revolt from him is he went from being a reddit poster to an actual Bungie employee. Its the gaming industry - what Bungie is doing is beyond annoying, but hey, they aren't dumping oil into water or clubbing baby seals - so I'd probably want to keep my cushy game industry job as well. Once again, when he was still a redditor he still very much cared unbiased - i can't help but feel he (and other employees) are pretty annoyed with decisions going on over there

Posting in language:

• well, in such job you gotta learn to disassociate yourself from this kinda stuff , at the end you will always have to side with the one paying your bills or someone else will do it instead

Posting in language:

• Good, I’m glad they did something...comp needs to be cleaned up a bit...players are comfortable with exploiting and cheating with little to no repercussion...that’s never good for the game.

Posting in language:

• This has to be satire its so stupid

Posting in language:

• Edited by swiffty lion: 4/10/2019 11:20:25 AM
    I know it’s for the one exploit, but at least Its something. And why is my post stupid?

Posting in language:

• The exploit has nothing to do with comp. They stopped people from claiming rewards such as recluse and 21 delirium because people were getting unlimited masterwork cores.

Posting in language:

• I still don’t get it, why am I stupid?

Posting in language:

• Youre beyond saving.

Posting in language:

• But you’re not beyond trolling you angry lil person.

Posting in language:

• Wouldn't be an issue if you all removed cores as has been asked for repeatedly. I'm sure this will be fixed long after you've fixed wavesplitter.

Posting in language:

• They already addressed wave splitter. If you have the gun you will be able to hold onto it but not be able to equip it until September 2019

Posting in language:

• Fix the sentry while you're at it ffs

Posting in language:

• I take it your going to remove all the core's people got from this exploit... but then again you never punish people for using exploits so this is a waste of a post.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Whopping Dingers: 4/10/2019 8:55:48 AM
    Whopping Dingers
    Whopping Dingers

Le Monarque 🙂 - old

Wouldn't be needing to do this if cores weren't a problem. Quick to fix exploits (reactive) but absolutely no budge to address the bigger picture which everyone is absolutely screaming about (proactive).

Posting in language:

• I get it, people abused the system but man... I'm right at the door to the recluse. I've played and played for this, solo mind you and now that I'm 1 win away, I can't get my gun and idk when I can, meanwhile each week that may pass by I will have to play 3 games and risk losses by many factors or I don't play 3 games and lose points for not playing... This is honestly a bit of a kick in the guts. I'm right there... Now I'm afraid of the potential landslide of shit that could stop me at any time.

Posting in language:

• You should be okay to get that last match in as it is tied to a triumph and you would just get it as soon as the quest is re-activated

Posting in language:

• Edited by PAIN Terrorz: 4/10/2019 8:41:26 AM
    Also, how long will it actually take for this problem to get fixed? Taking away the rewards people grinded for Isn't a good thing

Posting in language:

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon